Chapter seven:Decisions

Natalia's POV

When I returned home it was about 2 in the afternoon a lot of things happened in those few hours,I didn't understand Lord Benjamin he met me today and he acted like I was his possession,he always pushes my buttons,something is wrong with this man I should avoid him and work to repay the debt then go away from this village and never return.

My mom andI  had lunch together,and Raphael came and visit us we had a lot of fun.This is how my live is going to be from now, focus on my friend,mother,and my work,and forget about my old crush for the lord as it won't lead me anywhere.

  Benjamin's POV

  I couldn't control myself anymore when I see him on top of her,I lost it.I went took him by the collar and punched him straight in the jaw,next thing we're on the floor fighting but he didn't get a punch on me,and I trashed his face.I felt Natalia tug on my shoulders,so I went with her cause I wanted an explication and my cousin had enough beating for today.I was furious so I yelled at her:

"WHAT WAS THAT?WHAT WAS HE DOING ON TOP OF YOU?DID YOU LET HIM KISS YOU?RAPHAEL ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU?HOW MANY MEN DO YOU NEED IN YOUR LIVE?"I gripped her forearm hard and was looking at her straight in the eyes.She surprised me when she yelled back:

   "LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY MISTER,IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT I DO AND WITH WHO I DO IT,AND BY THE WAY RAPHAEL IS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME.SO WHY DON'T YOU GO SEE YOUR FIANCE AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE."

     So there wasn't anything between her and Raphael,but that mean that she had another one in her live,who is this bastard?What is wrong with me she was right I had a fiancé and it's none of my business but the thought of her with another make me sick in the stomach.I looked at her but didn't see her then I realized that she was kneeling next to my cousin helping him to get up .I was telling her to let him when she began screaming at me and took Jean to fix his wounds.After a while I went to check on them to find that she went home without even telling me.

     Maybe it's for the best this girl wasn't good for me she was stubborn,disrespectful,she always pushed my buttons and make me lose my cool wich wasn't good for my image.I should concentrate on my duties and my fiancé,those are my future,this girl is just a distraction that I don't need,I'll let her work until she finish her debt and then she could go where she wished.

Yeah right,for a moment you could have fooled me,my conscience mocked me

   Shut up.

   Omg I'm talking to myself.Have I gone crazy?

    Then it snickered,did it just snickered?! This girl represented a serious danger for my sanity.

                             *****************

    Hello my dear readers,

    I think that Benjamin's conscience is my favorite character so far,who share the same opinion?

    Anyway if you liked the chapter vote & comment.😋

    Yours frankly,

    мαяια 💋