Chapter thirty two: No hope,no love,no glory, no happy ending

The dreaded day, had finally came, from then she won't see him ever again. This was the way he had left her, without hope and love, without a happy ending.

Maybe one day she will find another man to fill this gape in her chest were once resided her heart before Benjamin took it, and torn it to shreds.

  A lonely tear rolled down her cheek, this was the end. She wiped it away. She had to remain strong for Benjamin, for herself; she won't be weak anymore. She would see him a last time and move on with her live.

  Right then, she needed to be at her best; she won't let people see how broken she is. She slipped on the dress that she had made for this occasion

And made her hair in a beautiful up-do with the help of her personal maid ;Millie

  Once they finished getting her ready, she went to the carriage where her parents waited for her

After fifteen minutes in the carriages they arrived to the castle. The wedding was held in the chapel of the castle.

Natalia was walking alone in direction of the castle; when suddenly someone closed her eyes.

'Jean-Baptiste ?' She said confused.

'Je ne peux jamais te surprendre, c'est lassant à la longue.' He said pouting.

'Maybe next time.' She said with a small smile.

'I'm sorry that your story with Benjamin had finished.' He said sadly.

'If we were meant to be we would have had a happy ending together.'

'I hope you find love again .' Jean-Baptiste said taking her hand. 'Come we will go together to the chapel.'

Once there they went and sat on the front raw.

Benjamin was in front of them, he began his speech.

'Good morning,we are here today to celebrate my union with the most amazing woman I had ever met.' He said, Natalia was furious. He didn't look slightly sad or depressed. Did he bring her here to show her how much he liked his bride? To make her jealous? She stood up and turned to leave the church, when Jean-Baptiste came her and took her wrist.

  'Where are you going?' He said confused. 'The wedding hadn't began yet.'

'Didn't you hear him compliment his bride in my presence, looking at me straight on the eyes with a smirk?'

  'Oh really.' He said with a stained voice. Jean-Baptiste was about to burst in fit of laughter.

  'Yes. Now let me leave.' She said shaking her hand to release it.

  'No. We will watch this wedding together, I'm curious to see the bride aren't you?' He asked her trying to hide his smile.

  'I'm a little bit curious.' Good, thought Benjamin.

  'Come we will sit in the back.' They went and sat in the back next to her parents.

  'Dear people, I have to confess you something I'm in love with my bride to be. If she asked me to die for her I will, I had mistreated her in the past, I hope she forgives me. People, I'm in love with Natalia, she's the most important person to be, and most beautiful person inside out.' He crossed the room and went kneeling beside Natalia in the back.

'Natalia will you make me the happiest man alive and become my bride?' He said hopefully.

'Yes.' She said not believing what's happening to her.

'You have planned it all along?' She asked with narrowed eyes. He nodded smirking.

'I'll get back on you, somehow.' She said getting up and crashing in his arms.

******************

Hello dear readers,

Did you likє the chapter?

I'll update the epilogue soon.

Leave your opinion and vote.

Yours sincerely,

мαяια 💋