Chapter eleven:The Incident

Wednesday

  Benjamin's POV

   I was still pissed off from yesterday,how dared she exchange love letter in my office,I paid her to work.

   I entered my office this morning,she was sitting there working,I began:

  "You know Natalia I never thought that you were a harlot.First Raphael,then Jean-Baptiste,then the stranger that you met Sunday.Are you that easy,or are you paid?You know what? I have a deal for you to repay your debt,and then I don't want to see your face anymore.I don't need all the men in the castle to become your lapdogs.Here the deal you spent one night in my bed and you're free to do whatever you want."I said,by now I had  her pinned against the wall.She had on her face a look of pure shock,after a few seconds she regained her senses.She slapped me with so much force that my face turned side way,and my cheek was throbbing.I looked at her and her face was like a river from the tears.

  "I HATE YOU,I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH,?HOW COULD I HAVE LOVED SOMEONE SO DESPICABLE,YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING GOING AROUND JUDGING PEOPLE AND ASSUMING THING,BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING, AND HERE A PROOF THE GIRL THAT YOU JUST CALLED A HARLOT IS A VIRGIN,I HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN KISSED BEFORE.BUT YOU KNOW YOUR LITTLE OUTBURST REVEALED WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE,ONE MORE THING GO MARRY YOUR FIANCE AND LET ME LIVE MY LIVE PEACEFULLY."She screamed,then she began shaking and her eyes rolled at the back of her head and she fell on the floor.

  Alarmed  I kneeled beside her and check her pulses,thanks god she's alive.

   "BRING ME THE DOCTOR TO MY CHAMBERS RIGHT AWAY."I yelled carrying her bridal style and taking her to my chambers.

   I entered my bedroom and put her on my bed.She looked so beautiful on my bed,innocence radiate from her like light radiate from the sun,how could I accused her of being a slut when I knew deep down it was a lie.I let the green monster take over,I wanted to hurt her and anger her,to make her feel how I felt when I read the letters,but the only difference is that I hurt her in purpose and she had every right to be angry,and she didn't intend to hurt me because I'm not supposed to have feelings for her nor should I feel jealousy,I'm supposed to be in love with my "fiancé" and live a happy after with her,but I can't continue lying to myself I have feelings for Natalia Fox.

A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts.It must be the doctor.I opned the door and doctor James entered the room.

"What happened?"

"We were arguing when she suddenly fainted."

"Okay,I have to examine her."

"Sure,you can proceed."

He began unbuttoning her dress,when I took his hand and fastened her dress.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I need to check her heart beats and her breathing by using a stethoscope,it needs to be directly on her chest."

"No need to unbutton her dress,you can put it under the dress."

"As you wish."

"Wait I'm the one how's gonna put it you direct me."

"As you wish."He replied irritated.

After a long process we finished the examination.

"My lord,it appears that miss Natalia was stressed lately,and she was very tired,she didn't have enough sleep and wasn't eating properly.It isn't something major,she need a lot of rest,healthy food,and she must relax and avoid stressing herself."

                          ******************

    Benjamin,dear,so much jealousy isn't good for your health,don't you think so my dear readers.

    Let me know what you think,and vote if you liked the chapter.

    Yours sincerely,

    мαяια 💋