Introduction for chapter twenty four and twenty six

Diane's POV(Natalia's mom)

It's been a month since Natalia went to the city,she's writing me regulary but I miss her like crazy.I've been working with my neighbour for a while now and all is going well,Lord Benjamin come every to day to check on me and ask about Natalia,I know something is going on but I don't what is it,he seemed thinner and paler than before.I feel quit lonely in the house alone  I wish Natalia could return but it has always been her dream to kive and work in the city.My thought were unterrupted by a knock on the door,who could it be so late in the night,I wrapped my shawl around my shoulder and took a candle to light my path and when I opened the door I couldn't help the gasp that escaped my lips.

Taylor's POV

It's been a month since I met Natalia,she's the most amzing girl that I ever met,I hope that she fall in love with me me the way I had fell for her.

Today is the day,I'm going to propose to her I cannot wait any longer I had invited her to my appartement for dinner but she insted that I came to her's so here I am preparing myself for going there.

Benjamin's POV

It's been a month since Natalia let the village I'm going crazy without,I gave to see her,smell her,hold her in my arms.

It's final I'm going to see her in the city.

*************************

Hello dear readers,

First of all,I'm sorry for the wait I have exams,I'll update like I promised on Wednesday,this is just like an intro or a preparation for the next chapter.

Secondly,thank you to all that have voted for the story.

Who you think is the person who had visited Natalia's mom??The first one who guess right get a dedication on the next chapter??

Which team do you ship??

And if you liked vote and comment.

Yours sincerly,

мαяια 💋