Chapter ten:Will you be my date?

Natalia's POV

On my journey back home I went to the market to by some things that will be essential to complete my gala's outfit.

My sketches are already made all I had to do is cut the patterns and sew them together and this was a masquerade ball so I had to prepare a mask but that had to wait after I finished the dress.

After a few hours

To say I was exhausted would be an understatement,but the result was perfect.We're still in the summer so I made a short sleeved dress with a boat neck.I made it with ivory cloth it was flowy and princess like and it had a tail like bottom that follow after me when I walk,in one word it was magnificent.

I should sleep now tomorrow I had work.

    The next day

I arrived to work,while I was working a stuff entered the room and gave me a letter.

"It's for you miss,arrived now."He said.

"Do you know from who is it?"

"No miss,a young man came to the entrance of the palace and gave the guards a letter for you miss Natalia."

"Okay, thank you."

"Do you need anything,miss?"

"No thank you,you can go."

"As you wish."He said,turned around,exited the office and closed the door.

I opened the letter.

Dear Natalia,

From the first time I saw you in the market last Sunday you stuck in my mind,and I would like to use this ball as a pretext to get to know you more,I hope you'll accept my request to be my date for this event.

To give me your answer write me a me a message that you'll give to the guards I'll come and take it at 3 o'clock .If you accept tell me what color you'll be wearing so we can match.

Yours truly,

If you haven't guessed yet,it's Mathieu.

I smiled at the message,he was so affectionate.

Dear Mathieu,

It will be my honor to be your date for this event, and by the way I'm wearing cream and gold.

Yours truly,

The girl you met last Sunday at the market.

Once I finished I was smiling like a fool,while I was putting it in an envelope Benjamin stolled in the office.He opened his mouth to speak then closed it, when he noticed the letters in front of me,with a raised eyebrow he asked me:

"What are those?"

"None of your business."

"Really?All what happen in my office is my damn business."He said raising his voice and slamming both of his hands on the desk.He then snatched the letters from the desk before I can react.

He began reading the letters and with every seconds that passed his face became angrier and angrier.He tossed the letters on the table and glared at me.

"LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN TO ME WELL MISS FOX THIS OFFICE IS TO WORK AND NOT TO SEND LOVE LETTERS,SO IF THIS IS TO BE REPEATED YOU WON'T BE HAPPY WITH THE RESULT.GO BACK TO WORK RIGHT NOW."He yelled,went out of the office and slammed the door shut.

**********************

Hello my dear readers,

I think Mathieu and Natalia will make a cute couple.Benjamin seemed over joyed with them.

Anyway,if you liked the chapter vote&comment

Yours sincerely,

мαяια 💋