First day of hell

To be honest, I was glad that summer was over. It was getting kinda boring and I couldn't go embarrassing myself even more so I was glad that the summer was over. But, we had to go back to the hell hole (aka. School). The only good part was the first day of school cuz we got to meet all of our friends and have a little reunion, which was fun but that still didn't help the fact that we had math tests, homework, and of course, my class's tradition, SENTENCE OF THE DAY!! Every single day Mrs.Kochan would put up a sentence, more like paragraphs, filled with errors and we have to copy them down and correct them. It's torture, period. Doesn't sound that bad but when you experience it, it is COMPLETE TORTURE! This year the gr.6's got shorter and more boring.Literally. They got WAY shorter, it's sad, and it was really boring!!!they just sat there!! It was nothing like last year. It was more quiet and the class, omg you can feel the tension in the air when everyone is completely silent. Less drama, no shouting, no interactions, NO NOTHING!!! It's just so quiet...TOO quiet. Well at least my friends from elementary school came here. They were loud, annoying, and obnoxious, which was just what I needed. And as for moustache girl and stephony, they met my friend and we all became one big group. It was sad though cause one of them was in mr.saranchuk's class. We were lucky enough to have them both in the same community as us. On the first day everyone was just chilling, having mini reunions, chatting, etc. we were all very relaxed and it felt like there weren't any worries in the world. Until they said that one thing on the first day. "You will need to bring a P.E strip to wear because we are having P.E everyday" . We were all shocked cause last year we didn't have to do any of this stuff!! It was very confusing for the first few days, but we all went into our own routines after a week or two. Gr.7's got top lockers!! Horray!!!!! It isn't that hard once you get the hang of it. Everyone was sorted and all organized, and for once......STEPHONY ISNT LATE!!!!!
-----------------
Next chapter will be a mix between summer and the first day of school. If you don't understand what's going on check out my other book called 'the life of an average middle schooler' then read this because this is like the sequel of that book and maybe I will write a series, who knows. So make sure to check out that book first, so yea....
~BYE!