Science project

Yes, as the title reads, we did a science project. It may not sound very fun, but it was, we got to make our own experiments. Just like last year, mr.Saranchuk decided that we could make our own experiment, except we didn't have to pair up with a gr.6/7 it could be anyone in the class. Me and stephony obviously partnered up, and we came up with the best experiment ever. Burning candy. Not the hard ones but marshmallows and gummies. I have to say, it was fun, except the part where you have to write stuff down, and make a procedure. Stephony and I went outside to do the experiment, and the marshmallow turned out really cool, I took a picture of it on my phone. Yes, my phone, we had to bring our phones to time it, cuz our experiment was about which candy would melt the fastest. Stephony told me to buy the giant tubs of candy from Walmart. Stephony was supposed to buy two tubs but she said she couldn't find the gummy worms, so I had to buy three tubs. As for the marshmallows, stephony bought it, and I didn't know that we were just bringing a few gummies for the experiment. So I brung all three tubs, and Mr.Saranchuk ate some of it. When we did the burning part of the experiment, the marshmallow caught on fire, and I have to admit it looked pretty cool. We didn't get to finish the whole thing so stephony came over to my house and some of my friends in my neighbourhood also came to my house since it was my brothers birthday. So one of them took a video on my phone of stephony and I burning the marshmallows, stephony ate the marshmallow and said it tasted horrible. It was hilarious!! She actually ate half of it since she took a big bite. And the marshmallow was on a stick from my backyard. Of course while stephony and I were doing the experiment talliver just had to text me while my friend was holding the phone. When she said that he texted me I swiftly snatched my phone away from her, since I knew she might've texted talliver that she hated him, though she never even met him, but still hated him for some reason. And she was also one of the people who texted talliver that I 'liked' him. She was the second worse person. The first was luckily not there to hear what she shouted out, thankfully my mom and grandma were luckily not there either. So I was saved from the humiliation for once, I swear that was one of the luckiest moments I had ever had of my life.
Flashback
*hangouts notification*
Talliver: *says something random or sends picture or sends link*
Me: *laughs at whatever it was*
my mom: "who's that texting you?"
Me: "uhh...... A friend"
My mom: "is it moustache girl?"
Me: "YEA...yea it was" *notifications keep going*
My mom: "what did she send you?"
Me: "a picture"
My mom: "ok..." *goes back to watching k-drama*
Me: *that was so close!! I remember the last time that happened*
*Flashback of a flashback*
Me: *sitting at the dinner table with phone in pocket*
Phone: *vibrates*
Me: *takes out phone and sees talliver texted me*
I text him underneath the table when my aunt notices me laughing at something.
*everyone leaves the table but my aunt*
My aunt: "who's that your texting?.. *peaks over* talliver...*******...."
Me: *looks at my aunt*
My aunt: "who's that? *smirks*"
Me: "uh...a friend?"
My aunt: " 'sure' "
Me: "............*whyyyyyyyyy????*"
My aunt: *leaves the table smiling/laughing like crazy*
*flashback over*
Me: *shudders*
-flashback over-
My friends were texting on my phone and asked who could they text for the dare they told me to do. It was a dare where they could text someone that I like talliver. I said they could text stephony, my aunt and stephony have the same name so they got confused on who was who. They texted my aunt, of course, how much bad luck do I have in my blood? I'm guessing a lot, maybe 99.9% of my blood is bad luck. They texted her that I liked talliver, when I went to check it I screamed in horror. They all came to me asking why I was screaming, I then shouted in their faces "YOU GUYS TEXTED MY AUNT NOT MY FRIEND!!!!!"
Then I screamed:
"WHO TEXTED HER?!?!"
It was a girl named rosa and she was the one who took the video (mentioned up there^^) . They claimed it was an accident, but really they could've been smarter. My aunt and I were talking about the designs for her kitchen, stephony and I wouldn't talk about that. Lesson 1: USE YOUR F***ING BRAIN!!!!!! Sorry for the language it just felt needed. Then I texted after that, that it wasn't me it was my friends. But, no. She. Didn't. Believe. Me. Is there ANYTHING worst than that. In that moment I was shocked, confused, and desperate. Shocked, that she didn't believe me. Confused, why she didn't believe me. Desperate: desperate for her to believe me. I don't know if she believed me or not, but she eventually dropped the topic and didn't speak one word about it. I'm pretty sure she still thinks that I like him, so that was basically the beginning of my life being torn apart/ruined/burned to ashes/ a war zone. There are many ways to describe it it's just too many to list. I've been embarrassed, but I'm shocked at how extreme the embarrassment could get. Even though, anything at this rate, would be almost impossible to get through me. If someone tries to embarrass me, I'm pretty sure it can't be worse than this, chances are very slim. If they could, I applaud them for being able to embarrass me.
------------------------------
YAY HALLOWEEN!!!! CANDY!!!!!! I NEED CANDY!!!!!!!
~END