Science world

This is the second field trip that red community has gone on, it was pretty normal and also boring. It's still better than school though, on the bus was a whole different story. Stephony and I were talking about old memories from last year.
Stephony: " remember that time when I called u pregnant and your stomach started hurting?"
Me: "OMG yes I remember that"
Flashback
Stephony, moustache girl, and I were heading to explorations and it was a Wednesday. We got to go to the computer lab that day, Moustache girl, stephony and I were sitting together. After the teacher finished talking to us, and after we finished our work, we still had a few minutes left. Randomly stephony and moustache girl said, 'what if you were pregnant with talliver's child?'. All of a sudden my stomach started hurting like crazy, it was really....unexpected, that it started happening. Soon as I knew stephony and moustache girl started thinking that I was actually pregnant. They started saying that all the way back to the classroom which was not necessary. But luckily, talliver didn't hear a word we said.
End of flashback
Stephony: "and don't forget about the hot dog thing we started last year😏
And how talliver was walking past us when we were saying that😂"
Me:" don't even start I totally remember that, it was disgusting"
Flashback
The bell just rang and our math class had detention for 5 minutes,
Mrs:Kochan: " remember class, be quieter and stay on task, you are free to go"
Class: "FINALLY!!"
everyone rushed out of the door, stephony, moustache girl and I grabbed our lunches and went to the cafeteria. We were all talking about random stuff till Stephony says, ' are you eating talliver's private?"
That day I had a hot dog for lunch and I almost gagged at what stephony said. I told her It wasn't and she kept saying that it was his ' you know what' and I ended up throwing my lunch away, because I was about to throw up. Even after throwing out my lunch she just kept ranting about how she was right, and coming up with crazy theories about how my grandma got 'it' and chopped it up in to pieces and molding it into a hot dog. She kept doing that for the whole lunch, and then talliver walked by and maybe heard, I wasn't sure because he just stopped and glanced at us then kept walking.
End of flashback
Stephony: "😂😂😂 that was so funny! I wonder if he heard us?! Oh and remember when talliver got so pissed at me that he started chasing me everywhere"
Me:" 😅 he got pissed at you cuz you kept annoying him about how me and him were a 'couple'"
Flashback
*lunch bell rings*
Stephony, moustache girl and I go to our lockers and get out lunches, we eat quickly and are at 'the bench', our hangout spot. Stephony and I talk about stuff when talliver comes by.
Stephony: ' talliver and ********* sitting in a tree KISSING'
Talliver, obviously, turns red with anger and chases stephony around the school till the lunch bell rings. Stephony did the same thing the next day and got chased again. It was almost always like this.
Stephony: "that was so unfair though!! He's way faster than me, either way I was dead!!!!"
Me: "you sort of deserved that though..."
*bus stops*
Mr.Saranchuk: "everybody get off and wait at the entrance!!"
--------------------------
We went on this field trip last Friday. It was pretty boring. So I only wrote the bus ride to science world. Bus ride back wasn't as exciting either.
~BYE!