Partay at steph's house

It was a day where stephony, moustache girl, and I were gonna have loads of fun. We all bused/walked to stephony's house, and it was the first time that moustache girl had been on a bus. We all found out that moustache girl was just a five minute walk to stephony's house, while I, on the other hand are the whole other side of their houses. They exit the school and go one direction, I go to the opposite direction. It explains why they were always late last year, I mean they live pretty far. When we got to stephony's house we were all alone, so we did our homework which we finished in like 5 minutes, and then stephony and moustache girl were playing minecraft. Apparently the wifi didn't work at stephony's house, I put in the correct password, and it didn't work. We watched pitch perfect too, and stephony's mom came home. I. Love. Her. Mom. Her mom is awesome, she swears and she seemed so relaxed. She asked us about stephony and school, we obviously told her about how she ate people's lunches. She asked us about stephony's crush, and she has a new one now. I swear she switches crushes every month. It's ridiculous. I tried to trick stephony's mom by saying she had a crush on talliver. Stephony shot back by saying that me and moustache girl had a crush on him. We told her mom about her biting habit, also about her grammar errors. She knew about all of this and she was saying 'what happened to her'. Stephony, moustache girl, and I were just chilling and gossiping, while on our phones. I kept teasing moustache girl about talliver and I told stephony's mom that she might go to England to study, and stephony's mom started teasing moustache girl. SHE. IS. FUC****. AWESOME. It's also very funny cuz I love stephony's mom and stephony loves moustache girl's dad cuz moustache girl's dad, rejected talliver as her crush, and he called him ugly. When moustache girl told us this last year, it wasn't just me and stephony, everyone was laughing so hard, it was hilarious. Her dad rejected him, her dad rejected him. It's so hard not to laugh when you hear about it. But I feel bad for moustache girl cuz her dad rejected her crush. She was laughing too but I think she was sad either way. When it was time for me to go they just had to shout out to my parents that I had a crush on talliver. Luckily they didn't question me, they already know who he is, and that just makes him scarier. My mom has mentioned him a few times but my dad never spoke about him. I have a bad feeling about him...