Unexpected guest

On Wednesday, one of my friends who has the same name as me, came over to my house. We were in my room until......MOUSTACHE GIRL CAME INTO MY ROOM!!!! I had no idea that she was coming, she just burst into my room screaming "HIIIIIII". Both me and my friend were shocked and asked what she was doing at my place. She said that my friends mom (moustache girl and my friend know each other) told her that we were at my place, so she came. We spend 2 hours watching pewdiepie react to stuff and it was hilarious. There was one video where he found some weird websites, and he put the links in the description. We saw that he screamed that it was really disgusting, At one of the videos and we watched the video....it was something that scarred both me and moustache girl. We screamed so loud that I bet even my grandma downstairs could hear us... And we kept saying 'MY EYES!!!!' My friend, luckily didn't watch the video with us so she didn't know what was going on. She begged us to show her the video, she's in gr.5 and it's something that a gr.5 shouldn't ever see in their lives. She was too innocent so we said to her to wait until she was our age to watch it. After that we stopped watching pewdiepie, because we were so shocked at what we just saw. We spent basically the whole afternoon at my house eating, and making fun of pewdiepie. Sometime around 4:00 we were watching pewdiepie until my phone made a little 'ping!!' Sound. I saw that it was talliver that texted me, and he was asking me what looks wrong in the picture that he drew, moustache girl was beside me and she kept teasing me about how he texted me. And I asked him if moustache girl could correct him cause I didn't see anything wrong with the picture. After that we went back to watching pewdiepie. My friend had to leave so it was just moustache girl and I left. She went on her phone to play sky burger, and she got one where you could put anything in it and then people started texting her and coincidentally, talliver had also texted her. I was right beside her so I pressed the notification, and she got super mad at talliver and I. Talliver kept texting her and she almost failed the whole thing, I told her I would tell him to stop texting her by texting him saying that she was obsessed with the game and not to disturb her. I did exactly what I was told...NOT, I ended up telling talliver about how I was pressing the notifications, and how moustache girl was playing a game. We teamed up and he started to text her, and he told me to press the notifications. It worked and she failed the whole thing. I was laughing like crazy an I showed moustache girl the texts. SHE GOT SO MAD AT US!! 😂😂😂😂 but it was ok, it was really fun. Talliver had played the game that moustache girl had, but he stole my phone to play that game..😒, he failed the entire order though😅. Overall it was a really fun day, and that day, I HAD NO HOMEWORK!! Ahahaha it was fun, but the substitute was pretty mean, me and 'George of the jungle' agreed to that. A week ago I got the SECOND BOOK to SKULLDUGGERY  PLEASANT, FINALLY,I SWEAR I HAVE WAITED A MONTH JUST TO GET THAT BOOK!!!! Whoever was reading it was pretty slow...
------------------------------------
I went to the movie night at eagle ridge with moustache girl and some of my friends in the neighbourhood today!!!!It was so funnnnnnnn!!!!!!!