Winter break

It's winter break yet I'm still stressing out with a sh*t load of stuff. ITS CHRISTMAS YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!! So many " Merry Christmas " greetings!!! So tired...I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL WAHHHHHHH!!!! I'm currently stressing out about the dance unit. I have a super great idea of incorporating hoops and jumping ropes in our routine. I'm currently learning from YouTube,  a bunch of cool tricks that I want to try out. But I don't have a damn hula hoop. I'm pretty confident I can do it if I have one. I got into it cause I went to cirque du soleil and there was a girl doing really cool tricks with the hoops. I really hope we can do this in our dance, it seems fun to do. My bitc*y friend is so annoying literally she thinks that just cuz I'm her friend she's also friends with my friends, also she thinks she's part of our little group we made(stephony, moustache girl, lollipop, catlin). She's also very self absorbed, she's like "oh you know what I did today?", "my make up is on fleek don't ya think?", then I'm just like " IDGAF( I don't give a fuc*) ". Now she thinks she's gonna be part of our dance group, (we're allowed to choose our own groups).At first it was a group of six (not including her), then moustache girl's EAL class was moved to block two which is when PE is going on. So we were short one person (I think). Luckily, cam asked if he could join, obviously I said yes, so did the others. I was literally so so happy, cuz I don't think there can be a group of seven. If there can be I can just say there's already enough people. My friends hate her too so they will back me up. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK GODDDDDDDDD!!!!! I feel very mean saying this, but really, I don't even know how Melina could tolerate her. Shes way too nice. She asked if we were gonna be in a group together when we first started. I laughed in my head, shouldn't you have other friends besides me. Literally, she's in Mr. Devany's class and my friend Hannah asked me on a field trip, if I like my friend. I told her no and why I didn't, she told me everyone in the class hates her. Even she doesn't like her, she told me that my friend always asks the stupidest questions about her, that she doesn't need to know. Like Wtf how the hell did she get everyone to hate her. Sigh, her bitc*y, and annoying attitude must've done the trick. I seriously hope she's not gonna be in our group. She would take lead just cuz she went to dance camp in the summer, like wtf she's not a pro. Then when she assumed me and her would be in the same group she was like " let's partner up with Sophia (since she's a dancer) she's a dancer". Like wtf are you kidding me, she just wants to use her!!!!!! So then I just walked away and said nothing. I'm also kinda stressing out about my crush, like a few weeks ago Stephony tested me, whether he liked me or not. We did it countless of times, and it said yes every single time. But then I feel like he acts the same with other girls too. He also claimed to have a crush on a girl (that may or may not be true) . IM SO FUC*ING CONFUZELLED!!!!!!!! Sigh I REALLY  hope this Crush will be gone by winter break.
(The friend is nastaran from my first book)
-----------------------------
Stress, stress, stress, it stabbed me in the back this winter. I can't believe it's already Christmas. Sighhhh... Now I really don't know... I kinda wanna not have the crush.. But... I kinda don't mind the crush as much as I used to. It's not that I like having a crush, I don't dislike it as much as used to a month ago. IDK should I stop? amypark0204 please comment or pm(private message) me answering the question.
BYE~