Getting into the christmas spirit!

Christmas is almost here!!! My Christmas tree is up, buying Christmas gifts, and obviously the romance is here!! Second most romantic holiday!! Perfect for all my ships to get together! Only if they would though...talliver..I don't know who he likes, and just a week ago, I dared someone who was dating someone to kiss their gf on the cheek, maybe he'll do it before winter break. I was thinking of bringing mistletoe and try to make my ships kiss on the cheek or something like that. But I know it won't work... *sigh*, WHY CANT THEY JUST CONFESS TO EACHOTHER!!!!! Like seriously people, just confess. But I know it's hard for them, so I only pressure them sometimes. *sigh* if only they weren't so stubborn... Secret Santa is coming!!!! Yayayayayayayayay!!!!! I know another person's crush now.. How many crushes do I know... Eh oh well. I have a friend who is obsessed with lollipops and loves potatoes. I know her crush, and moustache girl's, And some other people. Oh and catlin and I were talking about SHIP NOTE! Where all ships you write in there will come true!! But it's just fake, sadly. It's so cold... But at least I get to wear sweaters, and drink hot chocolate.
----------------------------
I GOT A NEW BIKEEEEEE!!!