Koreaaaaaaaaa

OMFG THE PLANE RIDE KILLED ME!!! IT WAS SO FUCKING HOT IN THE PLANE!!! But the food was good so I ain't complaining. The view is also pretty nice. Korea is amazing!! I've taken a lot of good pics on my phone and my phone is on power saving mode like every single day lol. The plane ride has mini iPads I guess? Well they aren't iPad they're like the super crappy version of an iPad. To pass the time you can play games, and watch movies. I watched Frozen on the plane and it's ok I guess. It's just too cliche for my preference. But seriously HANS IS A BITCH in Frozen!!! HE WANTED ANNA TO FUCKING DIE!!! HANS SHOULD DIE BY BURNING HIMSELF TO DEATH!!! Honestly Elsa was a bitch too. Like she locked her sister out of her life! ITS JUST A DAMN CURSE!!!! But anyways enough of ranting about frozen. I've been stressing out more and more each day. Or that's what it seems like. THE HOTEL ROOM WAS HOT AF LITERALLY DIED!!!! AND IT WAS FUCKING SCARY BECAUSE WE COULDNT FIND THE LIGHT SWITCH!' Ughhhhhhhh!!! ITS TOO HOTTTTTT!!! Buttttttt THERE WAS A HEATED TOILET!!! honestly it felt kinda weird but WHO CARES ITS A HEATED TOILET! The malls are so huge like I could live in them. WHY CANT CANADA BE LIKE THIS! My feet have been murdered by the SHIT LOAD of stairs from the subway. Oh yea, I remember the candy I bought for everyone lol. amypark0204  I got you lollipops lol.
---------------
Meh nothing else to say but YAY SPRING BREAK!!!
~Bai