Summer school...

Great, summer school. My parents make me go every year so I really don't have a choice. This year my parents let me choose which program I want to be in. Me being my usual self, was happy that my parents actually let me choose this year. Well I was happy...until my grandma told me one morning that my mom signed me up for science instead since the creative writing program was too far. SHE DIDNT EVEN ASK WHETHER I WANTED TO GO TO SCIENCE OR NOT!!! So that morning, my grandma and I were talking, and she said she'd call my mom about the summer school. Later in the night, my mom said that I was going to be doing creative writing at hillcrest middle school. I was so happy on the inside, but on the outside I just replied with 'ok'. My mom said the school was far. FAR MY ASS! I searched it up, and it was only a 8 minute drive to hillcrest!! THAT BITCH LIED TO ME is what I thought. Well at least I'll know like two people at hillcrest thanks to Amu (amypark0204  ) so idk how this is gonna turn out. Hopefully I can get another friend of mine to go to hillcrest with me...

Well today was eventful. Amu and I were practicing with cups, and all that shit. But today was fucked up. I don't give a shit if this breaks the fucking challenge cuz this is important. In one of my previous chapters, there was this 'incident', and I think the first people who read this will know what I mean. Anyways, I'm fucking tired of hearing it all. This incident did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! After I specifically said " Do not do *action* anymore" they still went ahead and did it! Well most of them...not all. There are still a select few who haven't said a word about it, but honestly I'm so fucking tired of this shit. It's not just that thou, there are more reasons as to why I'm done. I want to talk to someone about it, but there is no one that proves trustworthy enough for me to tell them. Thou I know that when I explode, I will most likely tell the first person who texts me. It lasted so long, this person was the least likely person who would ever hurt me, mentally. Yet they managed to today. It's either I'm overreacting just cause of all the shit going on, or it's cuz they actually managed to. Most likely it's cuz I overreacted, but I think at least a part of it was because they managed to hurt me. I was pretty shocked when the words came out of their mouth, but I won't specifically say. I think I already forgot it because it happened in such a short moment. Oh wait. I remember it now. Sigh I think I should just say what the incident is cuz it's killing me right now. So in my last book, which is " Life of an average middle schooler", a lot of the chapters included how I was teased about Talliver. Well it lasted for two years, and there was this voice call. It included lulu, Stephony, amu, Catlin at one point, Laurie at one point, Cam, Cristina, and partly Talliver. Cam Cristina and Talliver were at sun peaks for an advanced band field trip. There was a group voice call, and we were all talking. Before that group call, Stephony amu and I were voice calling. Lulu joined, and then we decided to go to the group chat for the voice call for more people to join. Before the advanced band people joined, Stephony and lulu were ranting about how Talliver and I have sex in their book. They kept talking about it, and then cam joined. Cam was in his room with Talliver Cristina and some other person idk. Stephony was talking about the scene, and lulu was adding on. They were all joking around with it and made it more sexual. So then Cristina said he'd make a "fanfiction" which is what we considered as " Making up scenes where Cath and Talliver have sex". When Stephony started the whole sex thing, I was already starting to hurt on the inside. Then when everyone else was joking around, it hurt me even more. That's when Cristina made another one, and everyone started to laugh and joke around. I stayed silent, and that's when I decided it had to stop. I spoke loudly into the phone yelling at them all telling them to stop. I told them I was done with their bullshit, and many other comments. I hung up, and I sat there against the wall thinking about how many times I've heard " Cathliver" " Go do your dare" " You like him". Then the water works worked their magic. Even writing this makes me tearful. In my room I sat there alone, and started to cry. I wondered about what I was doing with my life. But I knew it was also partly my fault for not saying anything sooner. Then I joined the voice call again after I had finished crying, and heard them all laughing about a "fanfiction". It went all silent when I came into the call. I then left I again, and I just couldn't hold back my tears. The only person who stopped was cam, well since amu wasn't even in the call at the time, so I figured that I could talk to him. I told him about what happened, and he was the only person that I told about me crying. I told the rest of the people that I was fine, thou I lied. Truthfully, I hoped everyone would stop with it but then I remembered it wasn't only that group of people. I forgave them after seeing how sorry they were, and they all proved themselves as worthy. Thou I was wrong. I shouldn't have forgave them. They still continued on with it. And now. I'm officially done with it. I have no idea what I'm gonna do next, but I know that I won't be coming back as the same person on Monday.