How a new ship was born

This chapter is dedicated to the cutest gr.6 ship ever made in history, and that ship is called......*drumroll* BESSE!!! To be honest that name is just ❤️~ship name goals, it's so cute!!!!
The ship all started when:
It was the first week of school and we got to sit wherever we wanted. There were these 2 gr.6's and they were talking. It was a guy and a girl with blond hair, and the girl was ruffling the guy's hair and they both were laughing and smiling. They looked like a couple, they were in just in front of us so, I told stephony and moustache girl about this. We all asked them if they were a couple, they completely over-reacted and screamed out a loud "NOOO!!!" And they asked the person beside them to switch seats. Ever since we kept teasing them, and we plan to, well at least I plan to, get them to confess to each other.
So that was how the ship was born and they actually look really good together!! It's pretty rare for me to stumble upon a perfect couple that look great with each other, and not to mention that they get along pretty well too.
----------------------------------
I'm pretty sure everyone in our class ships this in their heads, it's just that I don't keep what's meant to be in my head. And I know who one of the gr.6's crush is, it was pretty shocking too, he likes a gr.7 girl. And it only took him a week to get a crush... HOW TF IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?!
BYE~