'Enjoying' life right now

Nope not at all. So far I have tons of doctors appointments, or at least it feels like it. I have to have needles stuck into me once a week for at least 3 months or more. In February I have to go to the orthodontist to talk about braces with my parents. I have to go to a skin care expert to check my foot. After all that my mom is probably gonna have a person to check my face. Like wtf how did I manage to need so many Doctors?!?! Ugh I swear I hate my life so bad. The first time I got shot with a needle, I was scared as hell. The doctor said it wasn't gonna hurt, I was four years old so I believed him. I was wrong to believe him, it hurt so fuc*ing bad I was literally crying and screming at the same time. This is why I never liked needles. Luckily the needles the doctor put into me are very tiny and you can only feel a pinch. But then when he took them out my hands and legs felt sore. But maybe that was cause I wasn't relaxing, he said to relax but that's pretty hard to do when you know your gonna get stabbed by a bunch of needles. I have to get braces.... WHYYYYYYY I DONT WANT FREAKIN BRACES!!!!!!!!!! THEY HURT LIKE HELL WHEN THEY FIRST PUT IT ON!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Why couldn't my teeth just be perfectly straight.... Oh I know why it's cuz God wants to mess with my life even more!!! I've had enough!!!!!! why the hell is God messing with ME?!?!?! OUT OF EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD WHY ME?!?!?!? Maybe it's cuz God knows I have so many problems in my life and God just wants to make my life ridiculously painful!!! If that's the case then screw my whole entire life. There isn't one moment where I can relax and not stress out about anything!!! UGH WHY DO PEOPLE WANT TO RUIN MY LIFE ON PURPOSE?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO THEM!!!! SCREW THOSE PEOPLE I HOPE THEY SUFFER EVEN MORE THAN I HAVE TO SUFFER!!! CUZ THEY FUC*ING DESERVE IT!!!!! Omfg WHYYYYYYY!!!!! Oh how I freakin hate my life.
-------------------------------------------------------
'Horray' school is in session.... Sigh... There's gonna be a sh*t load of drama now...