Instagram wedding planning

Started when there was a group chat about some random thing. Zein heda, Ashley, and I saw the chat. The chat was made at around midnight, and we were still awake. We had started to talk about some random stuff, then Ashley and zein heda kept saying that I should sleep cuz I was 'too young to be awake'. I argued with them saying that it was the weekend so I could sleep whenever I wanted. They kept ranting about how I should be sleeping, then Ashley and zein heda got off in their own conversation about Ashley having a boyfriend. While they were having that conversation talliver texted me, and I didn't want to get involved in their conversation, so I answered his text, and left. When I came back I said, 'wow this much has happened? I only went to answer a text'. Then...like they knew that talliver texted me, they started to send emojis, explaining about how we 'fall in love and get married' and all the dirty stuff that they didn't really need to put there. I asked zein heda if she was still teasing me and talliver, she said yea and that he got really annoyed and red every time she did it, because of that, she also said that it was 'true love'. Zein heda made another emoji story, then Ashley decided that she would be the 'wedding' planner, and zein heda called bridesmaid. They started bombarding me with a bunch of questions and comments like: 'what kind of cake do you like?' And ' I can do your make up'. When I refused to do the 'wedding' they said that since they were older than me, they got to decide whether I marry or not. They asked me whether I was at the age for marriage and said that talliver would be disappointed....then..ashley said that girls my age get pregnant by accident..and zein heda put in caps 'SO SHE DID REACH PUBERTY!!' And said that even if I didn't that we could adopt a child. Then she started coming up with baby names, she thought of candy so she said one kid should be named kit, then Kat, then smarties. She said she named them after candy cause talliver loves candy, which is true, and that I love whatever he loves, which is not true. Then Ashley was saying that whoever saw the chat would wonder what the hell was going on. Zein heda then said that everyone in the chat was invited to the wedding!! She said that it was on THURSDAY!!! another person saw the chat the next day, and didn't understand what was going on, and she read the whole thing. After that zein heda and Ashley started singing "here comes the bride!" Without knowing the proper words. Pretty sure everyone else saw too, and on Monday they didn't mention anything about it. I even think zein heda forgot about the wedding...which was very lucky for me.
----------------------------------
I got dared to post that I like talliver and I did it. I could tell them the day after but it was still pretty embarrassing cause when they asked if I had actually liked him I had to lie and agree. I deleted the post after so it was fine. It was also pretty funny cuz moustache girl, who dared me, commented 'I hate you' so they would fall for it. Someone commented 'OHHHHHH SH**' signalling, sh** was about to go down.
BYE~