Unwanted Reveal

So... I thought of the time when last year(I did not write this in my first book), it was the first week of school.
*flashback*
Second day of school...
Me:*sigh*
Talliver: " hey what was your name again?"
Me: "....guess, I told you like a few minutes ago"
Talliver: " I will find out... Maybe even your last name"
Me: "*thinking* creep.. Please don't find out my last name..."
*talliver strides to his desk*
China boy: " hey, what was your name?"
Me:" promise not to tell talliver"
China boy: "yeah"
Me: "fine.. It's ______"
China boy:" ok, hey what's this?"
*he picks up my paper with my name in the top right corner*
*talliver strides by*
Talliver: " oh.. So your name is _____"
Me: "*faces China boy* I hate you😑"
*china boy walks away*
The next day...
*Before school starts*
Talliver: "what is your last name"
Me: " king.. *in thought* oh shi* wtf did I just do?!?!*"
Talliver: *smirks*
Me: " don't you dare tell anyone if you want to live"
Talliver: " ... That depends.."
Next day
It was a Thursday, and we were doing DPA (a.k.a extra P.E). We came back to our portable, and I was teasing Talliver about moustache girl, forgetting I told him what my last name was. Not even stephony or moustache girl knew my last name, only him. Then, the most dreadful thing happened.
Talliver: " oh really?"
Me: " yea I can see you totally like moustache girl"
Talliver: "*smirks* you know you shouldn't say any more"
Me: " what if I do? I mean it's so true I'm just stating the truth"
Talliver: " I think you are forgetting a little something that I know about you"
Me: " what?"
Then it finally hit me... He knew my last name, I tried to stop him by putting my hand over his mouth in hopes no work were gonna come out. But he was too tall, and I could barely even cover his mouth.
Talliver: "*smriks* HEY EVERYONE _________'s LAST NAME IS KING!!!"
Me: " THATS IT I WILL KILL YOU TALLIVER!!!!"
I started chasing him around the portable, and we were lucky enough to not get caught by Mrs.Kochan. I saw Mrs.Kochan coming so I instantly stopped chasing him, because, one, he was way too fast for me. Two, because I was tired, and three, because Mrs.Kochan would've killed me and Talliver if she saw us running around. When I went back to the 'line' in front of our portable, people started bombarding me with questions!!! They kept asked me the same question over and over again, they kept asking if that was my real last name. They kept asking and asking to the point I got so irritated that I just told them it was and I told them all to JUST SHUT UP. That was when I despised Talliver the most.
*flashback over*
I have the perfect prank planned as payback to Talliver .... 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈. I am ready to take revenge!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA even though I know it has been a year but I didn't have the chance to do it last year.
BYE~