New student or nah?

My friend from elementary school, was apparently friends with one of my neighbors. Sometimes she would go to their house and we would hang out, she said that she might go to my school, and obviously, I got pretty excited. The school she goes to currently is summit. She asked her mom if she could come here (my school) and her mom said no cuz her mom liked summit better. THATS SO UNFAIR!! It was so sad, I was going to introduce her to so many people!!! And she might be able to go to my class!!! Ughhhhhhhhh!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Why doesn't anything go right for once. Nothing good ever happens in my life! It's so unfair. I'm kind of angry at her mom, she basing it off of her own opinion. So so sad... She still might come if she can convince her mom somehow. I got her Instagram so we can talk by text, cause she rarely comes to my neighborhood. But who knows she might come, if she does I'm so telling her about my ships, and I hope she will be in my class. I'm probably getting excited over nothing..... Oh and should I also mention that my neighbors told her about talliver, yay one more person to embarrass/ tease me.
----------------------------
Oops short chapter again
BYE~