Dance practice

Ok so we started a new unit in PE, and it was the dance unit. I went to lollipop's condo and we went into the fitness room(which we technically weren't allowed to be in). We came up with some stunts we could do in our dance, I tried one of them. My shoulder hurt like hell, the fitness room floor was carpet yet somehow I managed to hurt myself. Then lollipop and I decided we needed mats, I have a ton so it was ok, and hopefully the other group members do to. Then we decided to add another amazing stunt in, since we had the mats ready and set up. At some point we took like a 30 minute break, and we were just eating and chatting. Then we ended up figuring out a few dance moves to put in the dance. To be honest I think our dance will turn out great. But I still had to worry about speeches. I stayed with her  in the room for about 3 hours. When my parents came to pick me up they were more than half an hour late!!! Holy shi* was I mad! Like seriously they showed up 40 MINUTES LATE!!!! Who the hell wouldn't be mad?!?!?! Anyways I think our dance is coming together pretty well, and some people in our group want to go to community finals which is pretty weird of them.....
----------------------------
For some freaking weird ass reason, talliver is acting strange... Has anyone else noticed that??? (referring to ppl who know him)
~BAIIIII