Hangouts

So, if you don't know what hangouts is, I'll explain it. Hangouts is a app to text, and you can only use it if u have a google account.
Talliver started a group chat with me, Leanne, stephony, moustache girl, cam, Korean douchebag, and another person that I may or may not know. Talliver had a picture of a piece of bread with a weird spread that looked like a bunch of dog crap, honestly. He told us to guess what it was, he gave us a hint, saying the name started with a M. Leanne and I saw the chat and we started guessing, before he gave us the hint Leanne guessed that it was dog crap. Thankfully it wasn't dog crap, I would've been horrified if he ate that.. I guessed marmalade but apparently it wasn't. We gave up so he told us that it was Marmite, and just saying I suggest not eating that. It's so weird tasting and the aftertaste is just horrible. How do I know? Talliver gave me a bit to try, and luckily he wasn't there to see my reaction. It was disgusting period. After that moustache girl left, stephony would've left if she checked it, Leanne left, and talliver left the chat. It was just me, cam, and Korean douchebag. Cam and I randomly started talking a day after, and for some reason Korean douchebag started adding the people who left and it got pretty annoying. Everyone's notifications went crazy cuz the people he added were leaving and he kept adding them. When it got super annoying I told him to stop, he refused. So I went to plan B, I said 'are you adding moustache girl cuz you like her?'. He got pissed and said ' like your romance with *insert talliver's last name* and we fought for a while, then cam came into the conversation, while I was asking him if he had any proof. He gave me the worst proof ever, he told to look 'deep into my mind'. Then I told him he was just saying that cuz he didn't have any actual proof. Cam suddenly texted something about eating a grandad and it just became awkward. After cam left I changed the name of the hangout to 'sun moon keeps adding moustache girl cuz he likes her. He changed it to 'what does *insert my name* know? Her address, her birthday, and talliver's address'. We  kept changing the name and it was like a war between what was true, and what was false. I wonder what side zein heda would be on, mine or Korean douchebag's. I think I won cuz eventually he backed off and stopped adding people.
----------------------------
Running out of ideas!!!!
BYE~