Well.

I still love this photo so much! I went through some of the pictures from the Victoria field trip and I came across this and Daphnia's sleeping face 😂😂😂

I still love this photo so much! I went through some of the pictures from the Victoria field trip and I came across this and Daphnia's sleeping face 😂😂😂. I want to take another photo like that with the 'squad'. Bored af... The picture is supposed to be 'tumblr inspired' and I'm not quite sure how I convinced cam to be in this pic with Lu Lu and I. Lollll oh well. Ive been thinking about Victoria again for some reason. I wanna go again... Waaaaah!!!! Play land field trip at the end of the year again... Hooray I guess? Circuits=Painnnnnnnn ugh fucking circuits! I'm just glad that it's over with.  Ugh I have the urge to go to Victoria again! And ride the ferry, be stuck in boredom, wake up early af! Also a sleepover and movie marathon in summertime! Like yes please. I'm somewhat excited for the play land field trip, but mostly nervous... Just seems like something will go wrong this year... Meh. Nothing should go wrong right? Well it was a pretty shitty week and I can finally rest! Well this week was interesting...well. Ugh my fucking mom keeps telling me to grow taller faster! Well fuck you mom, cuz guess what. I can't control my body. She makes me feel bad about myself and my height and just EVERYTHING. She's saying that the food I eat is waste of I don't grow taller. So does that mean she won't give me food if I don't grow taller? Cuz that's what it seems like. I wanna fucking leave my house. I want to die. I want to live in another fucking country or SOMETHING! I just want to get away from my mom.