Last day?

Tuesday 6:26am: Well I slept pretty early since I was tired from all the events and partly thinking about some shit I have to deal with. Maybe nothing bad will happen today? Maybe there will be? Idk, I'm hoping nothing will happen.
Tuesday 3:30pm: I lost my earphones, and I've looked for them for over 30 minutes so that's great. Now I'm using my old, broken earphones. But the earphones I had were also broken so no difference. I hoped nothing bad will happen, but shit happened. Tbh I think I just ruined a friendship, but hopefully that's just me overreacting. I'm fucking done with school, I'm fucking done with drama shit. Ting, the person who 'confessed' to me, yes I am saying this shit about him because I am going to fucking murder him, has started shipping me with cam. The reason why, is because he saw us at Playland in the same fucking cart. You know what that shipping resulted in? Me snapping at two people. One person whom I hate, and the other was a innocent bystander who was getting on my nerves because of my short temper which was caused by the shipping. If you understood a word I just typed, good job. Ting doesn't know about anything, he doesn't know about the voice call, he doesn't know about the confrontation, NOTHING. I'm just fucking done with it now, because it'll turn as bad as the last incident. I'm just glad it's summer already... FUCK IT ALL! But really. Ting, is going to die tomorrow.