Victoria field trip!

YAY!!!!!VICTORIA WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! Even though we had to wake up at like 5:00am. I've also discovered a few things. The first day when we went to Victoria, everyone was excited, and cheerful. The whole day on the first day, Cam was with me and the 'squad', well, more like half the squad. Stephony and catlin didn't come on this trip, and I shared a room with Laurie, Lollipop, and Ravenclaw. They're all grade 6's, and it was pretty fun. At night most girls we knew came over to our room to hangout, and eat. I obtained the title of 'mother' since I cut fruit, and did most of the chores myself. It was a very fun trip, until I was in my room at night with everyone. It was hilarious because I had my notebook and pens, then lollipop, and Laurie started drawing dicks on the page. I swear they are so dirty minded! It went on like that until Laurie went to 'sleep', well we found out she was actually listening to see if we'd mention her. But we didn't, so yea, anyways. I was holding in the urge to ask lollipop this question, and FINALLY! I could talk to her alone (not really thou😅). I asked if she noticed how Cam was with me the whole time we were in Victoria. Whether it was on the ferry, or even when we walk to the next location. He was always either, right behind me, right in front of me, or right beside me. Lollipop answered and said, that she noticed this too. Then she said that she thinks he liked me, and so, that REALLY scared, and surprised me. I honestly think of him as a good friend, and I hoped that this out of everything wrong that could happen, wouldn't happen, but it did happen. Wow what 'luck' I have. Though I hate assuming things like this, it just feels wrong to. But... Lollipop has pointed out some really good supporting reasons.

Supporting reasons:
- where ever I went he went.
(During the trip, everyone wanted to go out to the deck, I'm not sure whether Cam wanted to or not, but he did come with us to the deck. Then went back in. Lollipop noticed that Cam answer right after I answered and said there was a possible chance that he came because I was there. )
- he tried to get us isolated from the 'squad'
( during the whole period of the Victoria field trip, lollipop claims that he was trying to talk to me in private. On the ferry, I said I wasn't going to the deck this time, and he said he'll stay too. Lucky for him, if he was hoping, we ended up being alone, and we were talking until Ravenclaw came. )
- he was avoiding Ravenclaw
( Ravenclaw likes Cam, and she really likes him, like A LOT. When Cam and I went to the gift shop together to find Lollipop and Laurie, it seemed like she glared at me, and was somewhat mad at me. )
- it's unknown if he has a crush
( if he had a crush, and it was me, would he admit it? Probably not. I asked if he would tell anyone if he had a crush on anyone, and he said that he wouldn't. So there really isn't anyway for him to admit who his crush is. )

Those were the main stuff, but today Just went south. I DID NOT GET ANY SLEEP AT ALL THE DAY BEFORE!!! Anyways, Cam was with us and we were all playing truth or dare. Mish asked him, as a truth question, who would you prefer to have a crush on out of everyone in the school? ( or class I forgot) he thought about it and said my name. Me not listening at all to any of them... Was clueless and asked why he had mentioned my name. No one said anything to me, and I was left clueless until the bus ride home. We then kept playing and while we were waiting for the ferry we played dare or double dare. Miraculously I convinced Cam to play with us, and it was not very pleasant... Cam had gotten dared to hold my hand for 30 seconds. We did it, and it was ok at first until I had gotten dared to either hug Ravenclaw for 30 seconds, or Cam. I picked Cam because RAVENCLAW WAS LITERALLY GLARING AT ME!!!!! SHE WAS FUCKING PISSED AF AT ME!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO DIE BY HER HUG!!!!! Cam and I didn't really do an official hug since it was just me with my arm around his shoulder while talking with other people. After that moment, Cam started acting differently. Everyone noticed, and only our 'squad' knew what happened... It was half casual and half uncomfortable. I think Ravenclaw was jealous... And I really hope that fat bitch didn't see... They both like him, and I don't wanna get caught up in it. So right now I'm hoping he doesn't actually like me... There was this one moment, we were walking into the ferry, Cam was walking beside me, and I felt his hand brush past mine. I swear I saw his hand just over mine. I FUCKING SWEAR I SAW THAT SHIT! So... Now I'm not very certain about where we stand. We're still friends... But idk whether he thinks the same... He's been acting strange around me for the whole day after that dare... And I feel super bad. Also... My crush found out that I had a crush on him... And I fucking swear I am the stupidest person on this planet. I deleted the other chapter, but I forgot to delete to other chapter... But I was not expecting him read any of these books of mine. I was literally swearing when he saw that chapter, and asked me about it. I DIED on the inside. Could this day get any worse... I'm tired AF!!!! Well now I'm gonna be stressed 24/7 because of my crush and CAM!!
--------
If you know cam, and see this, don't tell him about this... If you do, then I will literally die. Also, I will be posting a new chapter of my book Tom, because I'm tired af from everything that has happened today...