Sighh

Sighhhhhhhhhhh.... Nothing to freaking dooooo!!! I've done so much thinking during the winter break. I honestly feel bad for my brain, I bet you it's stressing out right now. Why do  I even have to worry about all this shi*. I'm so drained and exhausted from all of this thinking. It's been a tiring winter break, I haven't chilled for a while. I watched a movie at Moustache girl's house on Christmas Eve, we watched  'Misery', a horror movie. It wasn't that scary it was just really weird. I started laughing out of no where cuz I took a pic of moustache girl without her knowing, and when she asked why I was laughing I just laughed even more. Then she assumed it was cuz Talliver did something to make me laugh so hard. So she texted talliver " What did you do to Cath?" Over and over again. He saw it after a while and texted me " what did I do to you". At that point I was laughing so hard, and I couldn't stop laughing. It was so hilarious, the look on moustache girl's face was priceless!!!😂 stephony called us, it was pretty normal. Talliver is such a stalker.... He knows where I fuc*ing live. WTF HAPPENED TO PRIVACYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!? When I told him he would never find out what he 'did' to me he THREATENED TO GO TO MY COMPLEX AND KNOCK EVERY SINGLE DOOR TO FIND WHICH HOUSE I LIVE IN!!!!! moustache girl told me he knows MY FUC*ING ADDRESS, HE KNOWS MY FUC*ING ADDRESS!!!!!! WTFFFFFFF!!!!!! She told me that he saw my address from my work THAT WAS IN MY BINDER!!!!!! IT WAS IN MY FREAKIN BINDER!!!! I WOULD NEVER GIVE HIM PERMISSION TO GO THROUGH MY BINDER!!!!! Then I asked moustache girl why she didn't stop him. She said she didn't know that he saw until he left.  WHAT THE ACTUAL FUC*?!?!?!?  I was so pissed at her, but he already knew my address, and there was nothing I can do about it. But it's still good he doesn't know my unit number.... Thank god I didn't say that out loud when I was with moustache girl... She would've told him... Then I would never be able to sleep in peace. Anyways I'm scared to death about the speeches!!!!
-----------------------------
*currently being creeped out about talliver* oh and if you know moustache girl or Talliver don't you dare tell them about this chapter. Or else you will die. 😇😇😇
BYE~