That moment

I just thought of this for some random reason. Last year in explorations/art, talliver and I were sitting across each other.
*flashback*
*everyone takes all the seats and the only seat left was across from talliver*
Me: *silently thinking, people plotted this*
Teacher: "welcome to art, we will be doing different types of art styles"
*there's a slideshow prepared about pottery*
*after it finishes the bell rings*
~the next day~
*everyone goes back to their original spots*
Me: *thinks: well isn't this great, I'm stuck here for the rest of art explorations*
*Class starts*
Teacher: "ok so today you will be drawing sketches of the character you are making, go!"
Me: *working on drawing silently, until there's a shuffling noise heard*
* I look up*
Me: "talliver what are you doing with my stuff?!?! 💢*sounding very irritated*"
Talliver: "😏 what do you mean? I didn't steal anything"
Me: "oh really who else would've took it? *says that while trying to find where talliver hid it*"
Talliver: " how would I know? 😈😇*holding in laugh because of me desperately trying to find my pencil case*
Me: "*grits teeth* where is it?!💢💢💢"
*the bell rings*
Talliver: "here *tosses pencil case to me*"
Me: "you can be such a pain in the ass 💢"
* I leave before he could say anything*
~the next day~
Teacher: "ok today we are doing....blah blah blah(instructions)"
Me: *paying attention until I notice talliver's hand reaching out to my pencil case*
Me: *defensively, grabs pencil case before anything happened, and accidentally made a really loud noise*
Teacher: "is there something wrong? *makes eye contact with me* "
*everyone looks towards me*
Me: "uh...no.."
Teacher: "why'd you grab your pencil case?"
Me: " talliver tried to steal it...😳"
Teacher: "oh really? 😏 talliver stop stealing her stuff"
Talliver: *whispers: ' she stole my stuff too' , loud enough for me to hear*
Me: *mummers: 'you're the one who started it'*
*the bell rings*
Talliver never did that again, because of the teacher.
---------------------
Well, my doctor said I can't do long distance running cuz of my left foot injury. So no crunch for me. Yay!
~BYE!