Frisbee Tournament And Illegal Food

24 September 2015

Well, this happened yesterday, but I got distracted by my mind-controling bro. Anyway, here is what happened in school:

23 September 2015

During physical ed class, my class  decided to have a frisbee tournament. Awesome rite? Not for me. There was supposed 2 be 5 boys and 2 gals in my team(including me), but the other gal doesn't like the idea of being away from her friends and DUMP ME!!! WHY IS MY LIFE SO UNFAIR!!! My friends are also in the other teams but that does not mean I'm going to DUMP MY TEAM!! Geez, this all for fun, for goodness sake. Apparently she didn't like being away from her friends for 1 short hour. -_- Anyway, I'm not the only one raging. One of my classmates, Ronan, wanted to play but his(I'm quoting from my PE teacher) "dear mummy wants (him) to recover well". He tried to join in the first tournament round for a few times but got sadly rejected by the opposition(my team). The boys in my team claimed that they "wouldn't want his dear mummy to be upset  because naughty Ronan didn't follow orders". Sad life he got. Anyway, my team won 3 rounds but lost 2 rounds.

In MT class, my MT teacher actually followed tradition and usually gave out mooncakes for her class 2 eat every year! Alas, since 1 of my MT classmate is sick, we have to eat green-tea flavoured jelly mooncake and made a whole mess on the table!( Usually mooncakes have pork oil and my classmate is vegetarian). It's sort of illegal because its after recess and you can't eat after recess! Rite, so my entire MT class is rule-breaking ruffians! Hope no one called the cops...