No Connections

13 December 2015

Yeah!!! This is the 100th entry here!! Whoop!! :DD I still can't believe I reached this far!! So thank you guys!! :DD (Lol, I'm still writing thanks at random times :P)

Anyway, for most of the day, we were outside our home this time. Why?

That's because we decided to watch a movie and have dinner in the same mall.

At first, we decided to watch either the Moby whale movie (I'm not going to write the full name of the whale here) or The Good Dinosaur.

In the end, we watched the Moby Whale one. It's called In The Heart Of The Sea.

The story first kicked off when the author of Moby (I'm still not going to write this down, #FigureItOutYourselfUnlessYouAlreadyKnowWhatImTalkingAbout) arrived at a survivor's house due to the survivor's wife plea. The wife wanted the author to get her husband speak about the tragedy her husband had lived through as he told nothing about it to anyone, including the wife herself.

At first, the survivor was stubborn and wouldn't budge. After much persuasion, the survivor gave in and told the author the whole story. Later, the author found out the reason why the survivor never recall the tragedy to anyone.

After the visit, he published the book "Moby (You really think I'm going to go easy and write it down now? :P) " a year later. No idea why he took a year to do it, as he wrote them all down on the visit.

Oh, and if you really don't know what whale/book I'm talking about, here's a hint: the survivor's name is Ishmael. Got it now? I'm sure you do.

Oh, and just saying, I'm not going to give any spoilers. :P So you might want to watch the movie.

What's strange is even after the movie, I still don't get it why Moby the whale got that name. And why that book is considered a children's book.

After the movie, we were talking about the movie. One thing after another, then my mother's suddenly explaining how insurance works.

?????

Anyway, usually after each movie, my dad would ask us what's the moral of the story. I personally had no idea what's the point. Anyway, since my dad's not around, we don't have to suffer that. ;DD But sometimes the moral is quite strange.

Do you know the movie Lucy? You know, the movie about a girl who somehow was injected with drugs and she managed to grasp the full potential of the brain.

In case you're thinking "Aren't we using every single part of the brain?", no we are not. Even the brightest thinkers only managed to fulfill less than 1% of the brain. That's what they said!

Anyway, moral of story is this (according to my dad) : We must do meditation, so we can get the full potential of our brains!

???????????????????????????????????

I'm not sure whether its true, but when do we include meditation in this topic? I'm not saying meditation is bad though. And just saying, if those people who mediated their whole life or something didn't manage to be as smart as Einstein, then.......

This two has absolutely no connections at all.