One. More. Day.

6 October 2015

Come on.... ONE. MORE. DAY. I just need one more day until I can start spamming chapters AND having some hands-on experience to arts...:3 That's because my mum said, "Just to be fair, you got to wait one more day to get your 2h computer time until your younger brother finish his Higher MT exam." So....I'm sort of stuck here. As promised, I'm going to start going all ham(BTW, that's our sibling-speak for spamming) on writing.

Ok, that's all for today. Now, I'm going to explain, er... three exams. If you always get bored with it, don't read on.

Ok, MT exam first. Well.....I only have knowledge for the Chinese Language one but I think the other languages should be similar. Anyway, there, you have the multiple choice Qs(MCQ)(46 marks), comprehensions, and some thing that you have a piece of conversation and you have to fill in the blanks(not sure if its in other languages)(both 44 marks). For the MCQ, some Qs you have to match the Hanyu pinyin( the soundings of a certain Chinese word written down) with a Chinese character(word, not person). The others is like the normal English/Math/Science MCQ except it is written in Chinese. It has around 20 Qs.For comprehension, you just have to fill in the blanks, like always. The comprehensions and that conversation thing has 18 Qs.

Now to Science! It has MCQs as always, and you have to answer them based on your understanding and your observation and of course, what you had learnt! (LOL. I sound like a teacher.) The MCQ(Section A) has 30 Qs(60 marks). Section B has about 13-16 questions(40 marks), depending on whose paper you are taking. Section B is like comprehensions, except you have to sometimes draw. The MCQs are the easiest, so we always try to score as much as we can.

Lastly, Higher MT. I only know about Higher Chinese format, not the other languages, so please bear with me. To explain this, I got to "steal" one of my twin bro's HMT worksheets. Besides, I never took them. Everything I'm writing down for this is based on my observation or guesses.Anyway, Higher MT got no MCQs(sadly). It has around 24 questions(I think, I didn't check his other worksheets) and weighs 60 marks. Everything on HMT you have to write it down. One part is a bit like comprehension but they give you options and you have to write your answers in some boxes that are provided. Each box is marked with a Q number. The next part is a bit harder to explain. It's sort of like editing. The characters they want you to edit is either in brackets or are underlined. The ones in brackets are written wrongly while the ones underlined are used at the wrong sentences. The rest of the parts are comprehension, except much harder....(Duh! That is why its called "Higher" for a reason!)

So... yeah. It took me around 1 hour to type this out. #LongestPartEverWritten #TiredLikeHell
Note: This is an edited piece. So there are still comments about the deleted section I once posted.