HOLY MACORONI/ Christmas Eve

24 December 2015

Okay, right now Krys, who is now drawing on-

Oh right, I forgot to start from the beginning. :3

Earlier today, in the afternoon, Krys and her family arrived here.

First thing after lounging in an air-conditioned room lazing around, my mum forced us to get our lazy butts out of the house and into a mall.

This is always a family Christmas tradition. Every year, on Christmas Eve, my mum will lend each pair $50 and we have to go around a mall and pick out Christmas presents. After that, we will wrap up the presents to be ready for the next day.

The only downside? Each pair has to return the amount of money they used on the presents to my mum.

This year though, I don't have to return because my mum took $67 off me earlier this week (Yes, I have that much money).

This year, we don't bother wrapping up the presents because all of them are already exposed.

Well, all of the presents we recently bought. The presents which was already wrapped were the presents that was prepared much earlier.

I was paired up with Krys and we first visited Daiso, only to not finding anything. Then we decided to just go to the directory and checked up all of the stores.

We bought a sugar-free recipe book for Krys's mum, a book for someone (*wink wink*), and a soccer mug for my brothers.

You might want to know what's Krys's present from me. Well, it's a new sketchbook!! In case you didn't know, Krys loves drawing, and she always uses brand new paper for her drawings. So..... That's how I came up with a sketchbook.

She also has really good quality pens and colouring pencils as presents, which makes my present fit well. I think she will show you her first ever drawing on her new sketchbook soon!!😉😉😉

I got a new water bottle (useful for my new school), a new book which is called "The Fate of Ten" (which is in the pic above), a camera-looking thing which I'm leaving for you to ponder what it is (also in the pic above) , and........ Also a surprise. :P

When I received that mystery gift though, I was so damn shocked. I didn't expect that present to arrive so soon.

Thus the "HOLY MACORONI".

Well, I'm going to answer the camera-looking thing and the mysterious item tomorrow, cuz Krys is now waiting to type her entry.