I Guess An Intro Would Do 3

4 February 2016

I'm trying damn hard to keep up with this now ;(

26 January 2016

Since nothing goes on in school, another intro for 10 more peeps! Btw, most should be 13 years old.

First off, let's start off with Izzy. He (yes, I nicknamed him a girl's name *laughing/crying emoji*) is an Indian, also popular guy, likes to play basketball, so he always do some kind of basketball moves  in class. Also, has a strange tendency to say "Vanikum" here and there. I also don't know what that means.

Ranam. Also an Indian guy, *cough* a bit chubby *cough*, tall, not exactly a popular boy. Um....yeah.

Fikzy, a Malay, also popular boy material, and because of how his name is similar to a vulgarity, some people call him "F**kzy". I suggest you don't call him that  >.>

Raisin not exactly popular girl material, so she's not in the popular people chat group, which is called #SQUATsquadgoals. I don't know why the name's like that. But she still has her own arsenal of friends that constantly argue in the class main chat, and...... calling each other profanities. Since majority of my class are vulgar, I guess its a norm.

Berry, tall, is friends with Raisin, and yeah.....

Cherry, short but same with Berry. Also easily recognizable by her strawberry glasses, and for some reason called me "her idol" O.o

Qis, plays the ukulele, part of the popular league, and yeah. Just saying, all of the people in the popular league are chill, and I get along fine with them, but Gush thinks a few of them are snobbish.

Rameme. Haha, I guess the name should have given you a hint. In the class group chat, he is the one who posted the most memes, thus earning him the title of Meme Lord. Standing at 142cm ( O.o ), he's also obviously dubbed as the shortest person in the entire class. I don't know if he's in the squad, but he gets along fine with the other popular people.

Now, we're getting to the last two for today.

Lailai Senpai. Well, he's the vice-chairperson of the class. Also tall. How he earned his nickname: I seriously don't know, but Lailai Senpai sounds good. *laughing/crying emoji*

Rasalao. Well, his nickname is the squeezed version of his name. Also Indonesian, 14 years old, easily recognizable by his hair and red glasses, and full name easier to comprehend than Kyle's. It's true.

Okay, 1 more of this to go! ;)