An Act of Inconsideration, Whale Watching & Now In Calgary

19 October 2015( it's already past midnight....)
Okay, now you have read my longest ever title, I guess we have to jump to the first event.(it originally has Missing Victoria's Most Famous Attraction but it's too long.
While pushing a heavy luggage, I nearly got squashed by the lift door. There was two ladies in the lift and NONE OF THEM BOTHERED TO PRESS THE OPEN LIFT BUTTON!!! My mum and I are pushing two heavy luggage which both bags are big and I'm sure both of us are not minuscule in front of them and all they did is lean against the lift wall, watch us do that and say "Oops!" when the lift door came hurtling towards me. And the open lift button is only an arm length away. How insensitive was that?!
After getting over that, we went whale watching. We managed to get glimpses of whales at the Eagle Wing Tours boat. If next time you are taking the same activity and same company, I suggest you have plenty of time after that. There might be delays due to fog(which there was today) and fog prevents sight of whales, as you know. It's also cold up there, so wrap warm! Anyway, we managed to catch sight of a HUGE whale while in the cabin(by looking through the cabin window) because it was about to go under the boat we were on.
After that 3.5h+ tour, we wanted to go to Butchart Gardens. We were only late by 5min. Since it has already closed, my parents decided to take photos of the sign and the flowery land surrounding the car park. Okay.....
So...after that, we took a plane and now in Calgary the next day because it's past midnight. So... That's my day!
Oh, and on the plane I lamely decided to do this cover up there. I think it will be my new book after finishing my first two! Pardon me if you can't see it clearly. I tried my best to sharpen it and I'm using iPad, so I can't see the size of the pic.