New Teknik Learnt & News

16 November 2015
Okay, I'm not misspelling for no particular reason. I purposely put "Teknik" just in case there's no more space.
As usual, school is boring once we were stuck in the classroom. Well, at least today there's PE, or else it's completely boring. I don't care if my team lost by a landslide. At least I have some freedom.
Anyway, after school, when I was eating lunch, a new message from my family's group chat sprang out. It showed a relative of mine, eating macaroni with his hands. So what? You might ask. His face is splattered with macaroni sauce, together with his hand. Apparently my parents thought it was extremely funny because(as usual not word for word):
Mum: Eh, the techniques wrong. Maybe there should be intensive classes for eating from the hand.
Dad: Wah, new style!
My parents still use Singlish when they ask me not to use Singlish. How ironic.
Okay, so there's another thing I want to talk about. Around two days ago, there has been an explosion outside a football stadium in Paris. It killed hundreds of innocent passers-by. I think it reminds me of what happened in June that want me to speak of it. I would like to give my condolences to those who had known at least one victim of the explosion. I know how hard will it be for them as I had a small taste of it myself. When I heard about what happened in June, I couldn't sleep for 3-5 nights straight, even if I didn't know the victims well enough. Also, I heard about more about the explosion via Twitter. (Oh, and FYI, I don't have a Twitter account. It's one of my bros who showed it to me.)
The explosion was supposed to happen inside the stadium, as there were a lot more people and there's also a highly important person amongst the crowd. A president, I think. Anyway, one of the security guards was suspicious of the bomber, and when the guard approached the bomber, the bomber was forced to detonate outside.
So.....the guard was congratulated by the president amongst the crowd and was honored, yes?
Apparently, some people are so racist.
At the end of the report that was in a picture in a tweet, it said this:
His name is _______. He is a Muslim.
And no one cares.
How racist is that!! 😡😡😡😡 That guy just saved a lot of people's lives!!!
And no one cares.
Give me a break. Oh, and I purposely covered the name.
What's the problem, my gawd!!! A Muslim tried to murder around a thousand people and a Muslim saved those lives!! It proves that no two people of the same race or religion is the same. And yet no one give him any gratitude.
Personally, I think if such hurtful things  continues to spread like a disease through people, those people "infected" will be as bad as ISIS.