Eating Dust, Fart Smackdown & Gross!!

15 November 2015
Eating Dust comes first, so I guess I have to start on that.
Well....today my mum thinks we are not getting enough exercise, so she made us cycle in East Coast Park. Turns out, it's a bad idea.😕😕😕😕😕😕
When we first got there, my eldest bro and I left, leaving my youngest bro and my mum to stand there. Needless to say, we left them to eat dust. When we arrived to the ending point, we have to wait for 20 mins before we finally gave up and cycled back. Only then we realized that we don't have to cycle to Bedok Jetty, which is so far from where we started. THEN WHAT'S THE POINT OF CYCLING THERE?!?!?😠😠😠😠😠 Well, at least I lost a some fat on my legs....so it's a good thing I guess...😬😬😬😬😬
After that, we played Old Maid. For you guys who don't know what Old Maid is, it's actually a 1900s-thingy game. If you have a card that says Old Maid when everyone finished pairing up identical cards, you lose. However, we decided to instill some fun. We betted who will have the Old Maid card in the end. Those who betted correctly will call someone of choice Old Maid. Of course, we can't call our mum Old Maid, as when our father heard us call Mum Old Maid then he would be like, "Huh? Don't be disrespectful to your Mother!" Then "Pya!!!" All three of us one-shot KO.
Yeah, so when we are near the end of a round, my youngest bro picked the Old Maid card from me. And since he betted himself, he would call me Old Maid, so I was like, "Gosh darn it!!!", and at the same time I farted. By accident!!! If you hear it from someone else's shoes, it will be really spectacular. After that incident, we laughed our heads off.
Well, after that, I read a book on Wattpad. At first, it's so innocent. The it began showing sicker and sicker scenes. When I was like halfway through, it began showing scenes that is er, not appropriate for young readers. 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵After that I was like, "I'm done". I don't really bother reading the rest of the story anymore.
Yay. That's how nice my day is. (I don't even know whether there's sarcasm in it or not...)😁😁😁😁😁😁😁