Friend, Phones & Back

3 December 2015

Hiya! I'm back! 😄😄😄😄

Okay, let me start with friend first.

Okay, last night, TL actually decided to join the Wattpad community!!

Her username is Tammy417.

🎉Welcome, Tammy!!🎉

I hope you have loads of fun here writing and reading stories!

Oh yeah, now thinking of it, I have to move on to an entirely different matter.

If you guys had been observing closely, I had never voted a single story in my time in Wattpad.

Well, now, I had realized by not doing it, I'm not supporting people even though they supported me.

So, you guys also receive a

❤️💖💜💛💚💙BIG THANK YOU!!!❤️💖💜💛💚💙

Thank you guys for supporting me, and I promise to be as supportive to others too!

Okay, so now moving onto my day.

Well, today, I somehow was in an evil mood.

So, when I told Tammy that, she began to put the foundations of a plan.

Well, I'm not going to say much about it, but let's just say it has something to do with contacts, a YouTube video, a number, two phones and an iPad.

Right, I just hope the victim of that plan doesn't go k!ll me.

Okay, so tomorrow, around 5am in the morning, I would have to wake up, get into the car, and sleep for around 4 hours.

That's because my aunt somehow got cancer, and as family, we have to go visit her. She's fine, don't worry, but she's still in hospital.

And I yet to make a new cover for my #JustWriteIt challenge.

😑

Oh, and the questioning is still open!!

Maybe I should give some examples for the questions:

Embarrassing: Most embarrassing moment, number of times I was infatuated, and most embarrassing thing I did

Normal: Most ridiculous gifts, favourite music channel, my life before entering Wattpad