I Give Up!!!

6 December 2015

Now, I'm back in Singapore!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Oh yeah, you can cue in some party music if you want to. XD

Okay, some random challenge I decided to do. Type out the events of the day in the shortest time possible.

And the time starts.... NOW!!

To kick off the day, I began changing only to realize that the dress is so hard to wear. And I'm forced to wear a dress. Wonderful. I didn't realize I suddenly liked dresses.

I only managed to eat my breakfast after the rest had eaten.

All the kids suddenly crashed into Krys' room to watch videos, mostly from Nigahiga.

We ate lunch. Duh. What's amazing is that we ate ***** for lunch!!!!!😀😀😀

NO!!!! We didn't eat that!! My gawd, I have to type this down cuz Wattpad glitches again and didn't allow me to change it!! Oh, I think it's because Wattpad covers it up. 😄😄😄😄

We crashed into the room to watch videos again.

We left our cousins house at around 3pm.

We managed to reach home at around 9pm.

Along the way, we build the first floor of the hotel in Minecraft.

Before the Malaysia immigration to Singapore (we travelled by car) , I criticized the douchebags of the drivers who purposely went onto the motorcycles lane and cut back into the car lane just to be selfish and get to Singapore earlier.

(Brother's note~ every 5 minutes you will hear her scream " YOU BLOODY IDIOTS" to the other drivers from our car, although they can't really hear her, sadly at that moment I was trying to sleep so in the end after hearing " YOU BLOODY IDIOTS" for 30 minutes,like one time every 5 minutes, I didn't get sleep in the whole 6 hour ride :/  )

(My note: He's exaggerating!!!😤😤😤😤  I didn't scream every five minutes!! He said the word "turd" every 5 minutes! He wasn't trying to sleep either, and

What's 9+10?

21?

You stupid!!

You know what? I give up. While I was texting to my friend Tammy, my twin bro keeps on invading this entry.

I officially give up.

Time: ?????

Actually, it's 29 minutes, 14.37 seconds.

Hooray.