VIA Project

2 November 2015

Sorry....I did not update my status yesterday...But I don't think there's much to to tell....I went to a library(because I'm bored) and reluctantly go house-hunting with my parents(we are possibly going to move house to a one nearer to our future schools..)...

Anyway....today we got pretty much scolded by a teacher a lot because we are too noisy....(not sure if me and my friends contributed to that noise...but I do know we spoke our normal voices...)... So....for the majority of the school hours I am either playing games or reading a book...

For the last few hours before school ended, my class began doing our VIA project(well....not the entire class..). VIA means Values In Action. Its the sort of project that everyone has to do every year, but not all of them are the same. Our VIA project is to donate toys to the less privileged. My twin bro's class and (well, for the next part my twin bro reckoned it's not)a few other classes are doing the same thing. 

My form teacher apparently expects everyone in my class to donate at least 2 toys. Though no plushies are allowed because the less privileged we are giving the toys to are of school age. Meh, if she did allow I could have given over 5 toys....I have a whole collection of plushies to give away...

In the end, I have to settle with 3 boxes of some 3D jigsaw stuff, a set of things that consists of a skipping rope, a weight thingy and a thing that strengthen your hand power(????) and a set of abacus...(I'm surprised she allowed the last 2 stuff...)

My form teacher also expects us to bring a pair of scissors and squash/scorch/scotch tape (my bro nearly swore when he saw the first 2 options)(Because "What's the point of giving you participation hours[to show how long you participated in a certain activity] if I give away free stuff?" Well, that's not what she exactly said but the meaning is still the same).

So...with the help of my friend(my other friends played Monopoly), I managed to finally wrap the toys up(that's how you wrap things up boys! Sorry...that's mean...besides, some boys did a lot better at wrapping than RLL and NNU..).

At the last few minutes, my form teacher wanted a picture of all of us who helped wrap the toys....

Very exciting day, is it?

(Oh, and this has been posted late because I took my own sweet time eating lunch....Sorry! >.<)