FINALLY!!!!(No. 2??) & #Glitch Again

3 November 2015

First thing first: Wattpad is glitching again, as you can see from the title, so I might not see your messages or other things and my replies may appear later in the future or possibly never.

Today, we have a full-day "lecture" "by" Adam Khoo. As you can see from the quote-y thing(IDK what that's called), It isn't exactly a lecture and it isn't exactly by Adam Khoo. It is actually a workshop and it's actually conducted by some of Adam Khoo's staff.

Anyway...the head honcho heading most of the workshop is someone named Andrea (IDK her last name..). She's very funny, to begin with. One of her rules, "Clap + Cheer" was not understandable at first. But she "explained" to us in a humorous way.

(From then on is her "explanation". It is not guaranteed that everything from then on is word-for-word, but the meaning is the same. Thus, I decided not to put open & close commas.)

You know, at kindergarten(pls make sure to spell this properly during your spelling. Its one of the most commonly misspelled words..Sorry! >.< Back 2 the "explanation"), the teacher shows you something new.

"Kids, this is a papaya!!" (Just an example..)

Imagine a small little kid excitedly clapping and saying things like "Wow!!" There, that's what she looked like when she imitated the scene. (Its true..)

Then, on to primary school. The teacher teach new stuff, the new students clap excitedly and cheer..And the teacher would be like "Shut up!"

(Okay, from this point is NOT her "explanation". Sorry, that's part of it...:P That's because I fear it would take too long...)

"So, you see, if you don't clap and cheer like when you do this *do little kid clapping excitedly act*, you don't learn much," Again, not word for word and not exactly what she did...I was too busy mentally laughing at her "explanation" to pay much attention... :P

Unluckily, its used against her. When she pretended to act emotional, like when her Chinese name "Mei Xin" (it means beautiful by the way. Oh, wait...) is used against her and was called "No heart"( same pronunciation, but diff characters), we CLAPPED, CHEER and LAUGHED at her. That's in the rules, isn't it? Yet she called us "evil". To think of it, if she wasn't acting, that would have been evil.

weofheirughva;isfhvoerghvperiofhjksbvehfsgv8worilefhcwpeofjr;tlmjopuyjnitoihby874r834ir3pwo4ghiesjfcyjqSAFCGSDJV

(Sorry for this alien language over here. The author is unable to describe how happy she was to have some light of laughter in the darkness of boredom. She's going to describe them later. Possibly never...)

Oh, and the glitch again??? That's because when I first got onto Wattpad, there are like 8 NOTIFS there. I'm like "What....???" When I go to the Notifs, I only see 2 of them. I logically refreshed it, THE PAST REVEALED ITSELF!!! Like, it shows notifs that I had seen in the past. It sort of reminded me of a published story in real life that when the Facebook page refreshes, DESTINY CHANGES!!!

When I saw the old motifs, this was what happened:

"THE HECK????"

(Oh, and this got published late because my bro uses the com first and got distracted 4 one hour...Sorry! >.< Again...)