WTF I HAVE VERY BAD LUCK I TELL YOU

23 December 2015

Sorry! >~< I was pretty busy yesterday due to.... You know what? The answer's in the entry.

22 December 2015

Right.... So did u remember the entry My Process Of Filling My List right? And I showed you my list.

AND I DIDN'T GET INTO MOST OF 'EM BOOHOO!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Okay, rewind.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ (Pretend this is some kind of turning back time thing <------)

Okay, I wake up, mum calls me, she shows me the SMS notification, and it shows I have to go to MY FIFTH CHOICE OF SCHOOL.

WTF.

So that means, I didn't go to SCGS, Cedar, MGS, or TJC. Wow. (Oh, and I changed my list a little bit.)

So.... If you remembered, I left my fifth choice (it remained the same) blank. And I got that.

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

My score for PSLE is good, but since many people did well for that, the schools have to raise the cut off points.

So, I got that school.

Well, that school is good, but the reason why I put it as my fifth choice is because it's too FREAKING FAR.

If I have to take public transport all the way through, I will have to take wait, wait, wait.......

1 hour and 19 minutes.

Hooray.

And why did I even considered it in my list? Good question. Because it's good.

I already appealed, so now all I have to do is wait.