Finding Yourself

23 November 2015

Okay, I'm doing it just in case I got fried by boredom. Also, I feel like ranting a bit more.  XD

I must say though, "Finding Yourself" is a very boring title. 😕😕😕😕😕😕

Anyway, I'm not sure whether it works for everyone. For me, I just simply do try-and-error.

Like, some years ago, I created a Facebook account. I don't think it will be there anymore, as I had already changed the name.

Anyway, I began using it (despite my age) to play games on it with my friends that time or whatever. Then, after some time, I grew bored of it and stopped using it.

This year, I decided to give that FB account another shot, but I still got bored of it anyway.

Useless info: My close friend at that time was a boy that was later known as a "Bad" Boy at 2013, 2014 and 2015. And no, he doesn't miss me when I wasn't on FB. And don't be surprised at the fact I was friends with a boy.

Okay, piano.

I had once played a piano, except that I was fascinated for some time, and was later bored of it. It's still sitting in my house--unused by us.

Hey, I like music as much as friends, but I'm more of the listener type than the artist type. I only found that out when I was listening to the radio.

My mum plans to let me re-learn the basics of piano and see if I still enjoy it, though I seriously doubt so. So far, the plan hasn't been put into action.

Yeah...so that's all. I managed to find what I enjoy (alas, my talent still remain to be seen) through try-and-error.

Or is it trial-and-error?

Well, one thing for sure, remembering stuff isn't my strongest suit.

Wait, is it suit?

😐