An Intro Would Do 4

5 March 2016

3 weeks. Yay. 😭😭

15 February 2016

Okay, now we are at the last one! YES

First up, we have Shade. Well..... She's really really quiet and is like a shadow. But I think calling her "shadow" is a bit mean, so "shade" is the best option. Although we aren't really friends, me and my friends like her for her tolerance with our weird-ness and her easiness to not be awkward when we chat with her. 

Sitting beside Shade is Shan. She's around the same height as me, and also as speedy as me. Which is......pretty fast. I'm not going to lie, she's as swift as a gazelle. 

Now introducing one of my friends..... Glitter! Okay, "glitter" is not the best name, but for some reason, when I think of her real name, my mind immediately goes to "glam", and one of the glamorous things in the world: glitter.

Get it? Glam=bright?

Don't judge me😂😂😁✌️

Anyway, she's thinner than me, likes undertale and jacksepticeye.

*sneaking in a little advert here😂😂*

BEHIND THE SCREEN

A Jacksepticeye X Reader fanfic

Never mind, I'm no advertiser. That "advert" above is actually Glitter requesting us to publicise her story so more people would read so yeah.... I hope you guys will read her story and like it!😊

I think next is DN right? You know, the guy who stayed back with Green and Clare to finish up the CNY decos? I'm too lazy to check😂😂 it should be DN though. Anyway, he's just a normal guy.

Readers: ........

I KNOW I SUCK AT GIVING INTROS😭😭

BUT I'M GONNA DO IT ANYWAY

THAT'S THE SPIRIT YO

Ok, I think I got my confidence back up (huh, that was fast), then let's move on with the next person. Which is........ 

*insert drumroll*

WX. Also a normal girl.

OK, I RESIGN. WHO'S GONNA DO THIS?

Which is........ No one😭😭 no one can get in my account😭😭

BECAUSE I'M A PRO PASSWORD SETTER😎

Actually, hackers can get into my account........

*realises mistake*

oh god. NOTE: NO ONE PLEASE HACK INTO MY ACCOUNT THANK YOU VERY MUCH ARIGATO GOZAIMASTA. (A/N: please ignore the author's poor attempt to say "thank you very much" in Japanese. Thank you)

Anyway, it's now Teochew's turn to shine, SHINE LIKE THE SUN-

(A/N: Please kindly ignore the author's insanity. She's currently going through a process called "true personality" which in her case, is to be weird. And FREEEEEEEEE 😁✌️)

Teochew is um, short? Um, wear glasses? Um, is a boy?

Hey, at least I tried something different. 😁✌️

No offence to Teochew. 

Hey, Cy, you're up next. Tall guy. And stuff. In other words, a typical guy. I think he's 14 this year?

Okay, before I say who the next person is, please don't say I'm mean, because that's her legit nickname. Potato. Which is pretty ironic, since she's quite skinny. When we were attempting to create the longest I-message for 2017 Guinness world records, which we are supposed to put our names in it, she put hers as "(her name) potato" . So....... That's how the nickname's born.

Wait, now is Forest's turn right? I think it is. Also, he's also 14 year old Malaysian this year, average height, and for some reason have this um, "rebellious" streak. 

Lastly (YES THE FINAL ONE), is um...... Let's just call him, um, Med. He's the tallest in the entire class, like a giant towering all of us. Duh, standing at 1.74 metres? I think he's Malaysian. 

Okay, that's all for my entire class. I know I suck at intros, but at least I tell everyone the names of them? 

Anyway, there might be a chance you will see them later. But for now, they're new here.

WELCOME TO THE BOOK

(Published on 6 March)