No Options & Do Or Die Q

20 November 2015
Wow. How ironic. It's the school holidays, where u get all the relaxation and stuff, but here I am, not even typing out a part in like a day because I was busy with boredom. Like, I was so bored of being bored. All I do now is to mope around my house, and I can't text my friends or what because I don't have a phone. One disadvantage to not having a phone. Anyway, really quick summary on what happened on 19:
19 November 2015
Spent my whole time moping around in the house. Do some boring arithmetics on Khan Academy. Can't seem to find interesting to read in the house cuz I read most of the books and the rest are the books I can't read. Resort to finding stuff on Wattpad that's not disgusting at all.
It's like, there's absolutely no fun at all if the family's not together in the morning.
Anyway, back to the present.
20 November 2015
Today, well....is not the best day. I had been mad at one of my bros at least 2 times already. When it comes to games, I would totally come and join in unless:
1) I had a bad feeling about it. Always trust your gut, as the saying goes. I think that's how it goes?
Oh wait, there's no second option. Anyway, if I did join in the game, it's like against my will. But if I don't join in, everyone gets mad at me. Either way, I would still be unhappy.
Well, my days are terribly exciting, isn't it? (Pls note the sarcasm in it) My gawd, I just wish for the weekends to come so we can just have some fun instead of being stuck at one place. I'm not the kind of person that stays at one place for too long. I just wished we would not be so separate.
Anyway, due to the lack of excitement, I'll just give you this lil question I got from Do or Die. Here it is:
There's a meteorite the size of a navy battleship hurtling from outer space, and you are out in the open, in its path. You have seconds before it comes. There's a building to your left that is three stores high and the doors on the other side and there's a tree on your left that should protect you from debris. What do you do?
[A] Hide beside the brick building (cuz you don't have enough to time to get inside the building, which takes at least 5 min)
[B] Hide in the gutter (Eh, it's out in the open, but at least there's enough time to hide in there)
[C] Hide under the tree (trees are pretty strong, ya know? That's why medieval knights have trees as their logo, showing their toughness)
Here's what you should consider:
The shockwave will be 20 times as powerful as a nuclear bomb.
A pretty bad piece of info, but it's like been 4 days already, so I can't remember them.
Nevertheless, what's your choice?
You can't choose [A], because although the bricks would be fine, there's one thing that's not as fine as the bricks.
The glass.
Nowadays, there's glass on like, every side of each building. And I told you the brick buildings three stories high right? Well, if glass shatters from the top floor, and you're under the falling glass, you would be cut to ribbons in no time.
[A] out. Now here's [C].
You also can't choose [C] because even a nuclear bomb could cause 8 million casualties around there- in the form of trees. So....the shockwave of the meteorite is 20 times bigger than a nuclear bomb. So.....hiding under a tree could cause the trees to collapse, right on top of you if you hide behind the tree bark that's facing the explosion.
[A] and [C] are out. So....the answer's [B]?!?!?!?
Well....if you hide in the gutter, you would have to be the same level as the sidewalk. Thus, you would have to lie down belly down. Oh, and your have to hide behind the sidewalk. My explanation might not be very clear, so you might want to watch the episode again to find out what I'm talking about. I think it's episode 15.
So...there you are! I told you, the answer's against human instincts, like who in the right mind would hide out in the open, with multiple ways to attack you?