Full Nasal Assault, "Fans", Zayne And Room 11

30 September 2015

Same reason as the last entry. Didn't get enough time. Anyway, here it is.

Yep, you read the title. This entry is about that. So...yeah. This is how my day go:

During Math class, a person(either Wei Xiang or BL[BTW, BL is my bro's classmates]) farted in class. That fart was SO smelly that it gave the rest of us a full nasal assault. Thus the reference(sorry, that means absolutely nothing). I got freaked out by the smell that I sort of overreacted. My Math teacher then told me not to be so dramatic. Before that, I thought she accused me of farting and I kept saying, "I didn't fart!!" #BestAnswerEver. #100%ProAtReplies. But seriously, I didn't fart. Unsurprisingly, my entire class laughed because of my stupid reply.

Because PSLE is near(actually it's tomorrow), there is a school tradition of the Primary 1 students writing notes of encouragement to the Primary Six students. And when I mean "notes", how about "sort of okay flower-like paper plates that looked absolutely nothing like a note". On the plates are words of encouragement. The Primary 1 student that wrote to me, decorated her "flower" pretty nicely and I could tell she spent effort in it. But she could not spell "PSLE" correctly. She spelled "PSIE". So, according to her, I'm taking "PSIE". But I don't blame her. She's 7 YEARS OLD, for goodness sake. Anyway, one of my crazy male classmates, Ethan, decided to use his "note" as a fan, and many people followed suit. WOW. Personally, I think they don't care about the effort made by P1s. When me and my friends were comparing our "flowers", one of my female classmates, Sanjana, freaked out because one of the "flowers" is written by Zayne. You guys must be thinking, "so what?" Well, Sanjana thought the "flower" is written by ZAYNE MALIK, former 1 Direction member. Later, we managed to convince her the "Zayne" is NOT ZAYNE MALIK.

After recess, I went back to my MT classroom to find the room ALMOST BARE. What happened? Apparently, my MT classroom is used for Exam Room 11, solely for one of the P6 students to go for exam. That P6 student, Divesh, well, is not the smartest students in school. He's one of the DUMBEST. I know that sounds mean but that's true. Scientifically proven(okay, I'm talking rubbish here). I don't know why is he placed in a separate room from us. So, there is only ONE table in the entire room and there are 16 students in my MT class, including me. When my MT teacher saw the situation, she suggested we go to a non-air conditioning room.(My MT classroom got air con.) Jing Jie Gong Ren, Cai Ya Tou(Chaityak, my male form classmate), and Bao Bao pleaded my MT teacher to stay there. So....we  studied while sitting on the floor. Just my type of studying(I'm not sure of I'm sarcastic or not).

So......there. That's what happened today. Anyway, to all P6 students preparing for PSLE, GOOD LUCK!!!! :D

Okay, I can't find a way to get that italic, bold and underline from the smiley face, so please bear with me.