5: Zaz

*Tuesday*

Shayanne

I struggle getting my shit in these bags. I packed up everything including my babies stuff. I locked the bedroom door while I packed my shit so Richie couldn't get his ass in here.

"Shayanne! Unlock this motherfucking door!" He demanded violently twisting the door knob. I continued to ignore him as I placed my last pair of red bottoms in this luggage. I stood up and extended the handle on the luggage and strolled to the door. After I twisted the lock off the door knob, the door sprung open almost immediately and he quickly searched around the room as if I was in here stealing some shit. "You can unpack that shit because you ain't going no where." He says in my face.

"Please move." I ask calmly trying not to get in another altercation with him.

"Why are you being dramatic?" He calms his tone and I precede to move past him. I sit my luggage by the front door and I get my twins from their room and carrying them down the stair to the parking lot. Richie follows my every move. "Come on Shay, where are you going to go?" I give him this 'don't worry about it' look before jogging back up the stairs to get my luggage. After that's in the trunk and my babies are in their carseat and I'm in the driver's seat of my brand new 2016 Dodge Charger that Richie got me for my birthday. I started the engine and tore ass out of the parking lot. I drove for a whole hour before I made it half way across town to where I was going. I parked, got out and planted my luggage right in front of the front door and went back to the car to grab my babies. I then walked back up the steps to the big mansion that I stood in front of and rang the doorbell with my elbow. A few minutes later a handsome, 6 foot tall, light skinned man came to the door. I smiled from ear to ear when I saw his neatly trimmed face.

"Hey." I greet him as I walk past to get into the house. He grabs my luggage and follows me.

"What you doin' here?" He drops my luggage by the living room and folds his arm across his chest while observing me.

".....Richie....Richie and I got into it, and he....punched me." I tell him and he rolls his eyes while letting out a heavy sigh. "What? You think I should of stayed so he could continue using me as a punching bag?" I get upset.

"Shay I'm sure that you the reason why he hit you." He defends him. "What did you do?"

I sit the babies down next to me, "I...wanted to see who he was on the phone with that's all, and he got all defensive and knocked my ass out." I tell the truth.

"So you came here? WHY!?" I can hear the frustration in his voice. "What was the plan Shay?" I look around like a lost little girl before walking toward him and placing my hands on his chest, he slaps them away instantly pointing his index finger in my face. "What was the fuckin' plan?" He repeats.

".....I know what the plan wa-"

"I didn't ask you if you knew, I asked you what it was."

"Come on Zaz why you doin' all of this?" I try again to caress his muscular tattoo covered exposed chest and this time he lets me.

"Why I'm doin' all this?" He echoes as he furrows his eyebrows like he's trying to figure out if that was a rhetorical question or something. "You know exactly why and here you come dragging yo dumb ass all the way over here like you don't kno what's going on. Do you want this plan to fail?"

"Me and Richie ain't even married yet! So how in the fuck am I suppose to legally cop a quarter million of off him?" I stand back to look at his stupid ass. Zaz is so money hungry it don't make no sense.

"Who said anything about legally!? You get the money from him by...I don't know....making him buy you expensive shit, or hell you can steal it right from under him. The thing is I don't care how you get it you just better get it and one thing I know is that you being mad and running away like this ain't gone get you no where so take yo ass back over there and give him a apology lap dance or something. And get these funky ass babies out my house!" He shoves me back to the door. I shift around to see if he was actually fuckin' serious right now.

"Really Zaz? This is how it's gone be, I don't get the money and you just gone toss me away?" I place both hands on my hips.

"You knew what you was getting into before you got into it, so yeah to answer yo question, no money means no us." My eyeballs start to feel moist as I listen to those words leave his mouth. I slowly shake my head in disbelief at this nigga.

"Yeah well maybe it should just be no us then." I turn to grab my babies and leave. "And don't you ever disrespect my babies again." I continue to the door but he catches hold of my arm.

"So you leaving me?" He puts accent on the word 'me' like he unleaveable or something.

"......Maybe. I need to know that if the plan doesn't go through as we want it too, you won't leave me. And right now you evidently made it clear that if I don't come through it's a wrap for us. So genuinely I don't feel the need anymore to betray the man I'm with for a man who wants nothing from me but money." I look him up and down and put extra emphasize on the word money.

He sighs before taking the babies carseats out of my hand, "Baby look....you know it's me and you against the world. This money is for the both of us- I mean all four of us. I just wanna make sure we straight that's all." He lightly kissed my lips and I melted away in his arms. "You just gotta do your part." He strokes my hair.

"But....Zaz you are the biggest drug lord on the east-coast, why is this $250,000 so important? I mean look at this damn house, I'm sure you stacking more than that."

"Don't interrogate me, I got my reasons...I just need you to handle your part baby girl." He smacks my ass and almost instantaneously I get turned on. I nibble on his bottom lip as a sign but he dismisses my attempts and I pout. "You need to get back over there, now Shay."He demands but I don't budge and he gets aggravated. "What?" He kisses my forehead.

"Can't I go in a little bit? I wanna stay...and," I extend my hands down his long athletic back, "please my man." I express to him. I see a smile beginning to form across his face but after his phone vibrates against me in his pocket he fishes it out and walks to the other room. What is up with these niggas and they private calls? I don't bother him about it though because he is the biggest drug lord over on the east-coast and it could be anything. I wait for him to get done with his call and he comes back to the entryway.

"Shay....why are you still here?" He asks when he came back and expected me to be gone.

"I told you why." I smirk. But he wasn't tryna hear that no more.

"Look, I'll handle that tomorrow okay. But right now you need to go back home to him and fix whatever it is you need to fix." I could tell that his mood turned sour by the way he aggressively runs his thick hands through his mid-length dreads. So I didn't even push it no more I just grabbed the carseats and walked to my car, he follows with my luggage.

"Just promise me that....if this plan doesn't work out, we'll still be together." I beg. He closes the trunk and wraps his arms around my waist, looking me passionately in the eyes.

"I promise that I got you forever baby girl." He lustfully kisses me and we held our kiss for at least five long minutes before he tore away and walks me to the driver's side of the car, patting my ass before I squatted into the seat. I blew him a kiss before pulling out of the driveway. Sadly, I didn't believe him and I had a scary feeling that he was playing more than one side so I parked my car right along side the street, a nice distance from his house and waited. Just as I predicted about fifteen minutes after I waited across the street in my car, a dark blue Mercedes Benz parked right along side of his car in the driveway. I inspect closely as the person got out of the car. A pint-sized dark skinned girl exited the car with a little black dress and some black pumps that you could hear from all the way over there. I watched as she switched her ass up the front porch steps and pressed the doorbell and waited for him to answer. When he pulled the door open she practically jumped in his arms and he embraced her tightly for awhile before they pulled away and began kissing as he grabbed her ass and wrapped her fingers through his hair. She hopped around his waist and he closed the door shut behind them. I was up to here with these unfaithful ass niggas. I shake my head and speed out of the parking space I was in, doing about 180 mph down the empty street. I had something for his ass.