24: The War Begins ...

*Friday*

Zaz

"I'm on the right side....move in Anthony." I order over the phone. We was about to do a run in on this safe house Kasey thought nobody knew about. Jeremiah signaled the all clear for me to follow up so I ran toward the house with my old buddy....My AK-47. Once inside I see my boys had put a couple niggas to sleep permanently and the other three were standing hands up, secretly praying for their lives. Large blocks of Cocaine sat next to small bags and cutters. "Kasey got y'all in here working on a Friday night?" I tease taking joy in the terrified look on their faces. "Let me fix that." I aim at each one of them taking them down by a single bullet. I then walk over to the 'hidden' camera and snatch off my ski mask. "Yeah nigga it's me I know you watchin' and I warned you. This is war nigga betta strap up because I'm taking ya army down one by one and then I'm comin' for yo ass." I snap into the camera then shot a bullet through the lens.

Three hours earlier

"You call that a fuckin' paint job nigga!?........This!" I violently point at the rear end of my Benz, "I could of done my damn self!" Slowly I walk back around to the drivers seat of the car as Rob follows.

"Zaz you asked for chrome matte black and that's what you got!" He fires back and I almost hauled off and slapped him in the mouth but I caught myself.

"Man that shit don't even match the rest of the car! Get the fuck on before you find yoself unable to work." I threatened and ducked down into my car blaring my engine. "At least you did that right." I say listening to my engine sound like it was brand new. I burned rubber jetting out the lot.

"You didn't have to be so rude Zaz, the man did the best he could." Syleena announced after removing her shades.

"See that's your fuckin' problem Lena, you too fuckin' nice to people. Sometimes a little yellin' won't hurt." I respond.

"A little yelling isn't what you did. You're to cold-hearted some people don't always live up to your expectations." She starts givin' me a lecture.

"When you gettin' paid to do something it should be done right. I asked for black and he gave me gray and tried to play it off. Do you realize how much this car costed me?" I peek over at her and she rolls her eyes. "Alot of money." I answer my question.

"Yeah well for this car to be worth so much you sure drive it like you don't give a damn. This is the third time this month you've been here about this car. You're so immature Zaz." I swerve the car over to the curb and unlock the doors.

"You can walk if you have a problem with my drivin'." I suggest. She looks over at me with a hard long stare before chuckling softly. "I don't....find nothing funny." I look around tryna see what's so funny.

"You treat the wrong people like shit, you know that?" She continues to stare through the windshield.

"That's what I thought." I kick up the accelerator and do 200 in the fast lane on the high way. "Have you heard from Anthony?" I ask her since she was in charge of the behind the scenes part of my job.

"Not since Tuesday. What is he supposed to be calling me about anyway?"

"He has something I need you to pick up." I tell her.

"Something like what?" She asks.

"Something that I need so I can handle some business later."

"Zaz are you going to do something illegal?" I pulled the car up to a red light and turned the music up. "Don't ignore me Zaz." She continues and reached over to turn the radio off. "Zaz."