9: Loving you is wrong

*Friday*

Stella

I knocked at the tall white wooden door before I nervously turned to walk away. I heard the door creak open behind me and I continued to walk.

"Hey Stella wassup?" Robin greeted and I stopped and slowly turned around on my heels.

"...I'm sorry Robin, I don't even know why I came over here." I lied and fumbled with my fingers.

"Some must be wrong come in." He offered and I started back up the stairs. His house looked different from the last time I was here, which was a while ago. "You ain't right. What's wrong?" I turn to face him before taking in some air trying to get my thoughts together.

"...I think I just ran away..." I smirk shyly and his eyes get wider.

"Excuse me? Stella...what is you doing?" He looks down to my luggage. "Where are you going to go? It's late you need to be at home."

"Robin-"

"No when did you leave?" He asked sternly.

"Tuesday...."

"Stella it's Friday...where were the last three days?" He crossed his arms.

"....I just was....around. Look that ain't the point.......can I just take a shower or something?"

"....Are you going to go home after or back on the streets?"

"....I'ma go back home, I promise." I lied. He nodded his head in approval and gestured for me to follow him upstairs so I do. He hands me a towel and leaves me in the bathroom to handle myself. I hop in the shower and pour some Bath and Body Works Pomegranate Passion body wash over me and rub it in. I let it sit in for a while before showering it all off of me and wrapping my body in the towel he gave me. I peeked out of the door and headed to the bedroom next to the bathroom. "...Ummm, where did you put my bag?" I asked him.

"Uhhh...I...I uhhh put it- uhh, it's right here." He finishes his sentence pointing to the bag while never taking his eyes off of me.

"Thanks..." I walk around his chair and grab my bag. "Do you mind?" I smile.

"I have a walk in closet." He nods his head toward the lit closet and I roll my eyes and pick up my clothes and head to the closet shutting the door behind me. I smack my lips recalling that I forgot my deodorant in my bag. I wrap the towel back around my partially wet body and exits the closet. He smiles when I reappear in the room. "Why are you smiling?" I feel my face heat up from embarrassment.

"....I think you just like parading around me in that towel." He plops his feet up in his bed. A fantasy strikes across my mind and I just imagine my self on him in his bed right at this very moment. I let my fantasy get the best of me and I forget what I came back in here for.

A sudden knock at the door brings me out of my fantasy. "Who is it?" Robin asks and instead of his little sister Chyna asking to come in she just barges through the door. I rush back into the closet and my towel slipped from around me and I just know he saw my ass before I could shut the door.

"What's going on in here? Who's bag is this?" I hear her footsteps move closer to the closet door and I silently thanked God that his closet door had a lock on it.

"Chyna man get yo nosey ass outta here! Fuck you always wanna be in my business for!?" I hear swift footsteps and a slam of a door. "You can come out now." He knocks gently at the door and I crack it open a bit pointing to my towel. He bends down and picks up handing it over as I stick my hand out further to grab it. He latches on to my wrist and snatch me out of the closet, my heart dropped once I felt the cool air of his bedroom surround my body. I try and cover myself with my hands as he held me around my waist.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I look up in his glossy light brown eyes.

"Stella I never forgot how you felt about me.....and I want you to know that....my feelings never left." I didn't know how to respond. I couldn't believe that this was really happening right now.

"...Is you confessing your love for me...right now?" I smirk trying to get the heat out of the moment.

"....Call it what you want but...tell me right now that you don't feel the same about me anymore and I'll let you go...right now." He lowers his hands and they are almost caressing my ass cheeks.

"....Ro-bin, I-I.....don't wanna get in the middle of you and Jayla." I confess.

"...Stella if you want me then there will be no me and Jayla, but you have to make this decision now." I can hear the seriousness in his voice and it made my hands and feet tingle from nervousness.

"...I don't kno-" He interrupts me mid-sentence by passionately yet aggressively kissing me. I didn't fight back I just let it happen. The moment had gotten so intense that he tossed me over on the bed, where we continued our kissing session. I tear my nails down his back as he tenderly kisses my neck all the way down to my chest. I couldn't lie I was enjoying what was happening and I didn't want none of it to stop. The mood was just right and I was already undress so the quicker he got undress the quicker all of my dreams would come true. He continued his kissing until he reached my kitten. The heat from his breath coated my soaking wet pussy. With one flick of his tongue shivers ran through my body like race cars and I immediately grabbed his head guiding him. He licked, slurped, and bit my clit tenderly. I felt the moisture between my legs soak up the sheets. My legs tremble and shook from pleasure and I moan out his name violently as he trailed his big soft hands up my stomach to my breast, slowly massaging one in his hand. I rotated my body in the same direction as he moved his tongue. I rubbed his head and continued to moan for him to keep going. I was just hoping that his nosy ass sister wouldn't come barging back in here while I was having one of the best moments of my life. Everything in the room around us blurred out and I could start to see the front of my brain. I almost tore a hole in my lip from biting down on it so hard. One more lick or bite and I was a second away from releasing in his mouth and just as I thought that he ran his tongue up and down and in and out I grabbed a hand full of the sheet beside me and let out the heaviest moan while vibrating as I release every drop of my juices. He crawled up beside me and I laid in his arms while listening to his calm heartbeat. .............What does this mean now?