30: Well Hello There ... Preston

*Saturday*

Preston :)

A few hours ago I hoped on one of Diego's private jets and came back to the city. I had to say my year and a half vacation was nice but I guess it was time I return and handle some shit. I had just gotten news about the war between these niggas. I personally am over all this petty bullshit, I liked running my business from overseas. It was relaxing. No baby mama drama or watching over my shoulder for the enemy. But I guess my paradise time has come to a end.

"Thanks for lettin' me use the jet man." I thank Diego and I walk my lady to limo that awaited us. He followed.

"No prob you know I got you bruh." We all enter the limo and it exits the airport and heads to the Hills. My old home. "So what's it like being back in the D?" He asks.

"...Man this place feel like a whole other world right now." I say admiring the downtown buildings. "But I guess this home, right?" I pop open a bottle of wine and pour us up a glass. "Cheers to being back." We toast.

"So this is where King Preston is from.." Talia stares out of the window. Talia is an Hawaiian beauty I met on the islands. We been dating for seven months now and she has definitely helped me clear my head and get back on my feet. "Who would of thought?" She turns and smiles at me. She got a heavy Hawaiian accent that was enough to make any nigga weak in the knees. I was hesitant about bringin' her back here, but I was willin' to put anybody in they grave if they over stepped.

"You ain't even seen all of it." I smile. I hadn't mentioned anything about my past to her. She doesn't know about Bella or Camden. I wanted to start fresh and that meant leaving the past exactly where it was..in the past. But, now that I had to come back I just hoped that my demons didn't come back to hunt me.

"So you ain't got no siblings here P?" Diego asked.

"...My workin' for the feds ass half brother, Evan." I admit. I hate saying his name, I hated thinkin' about that opp ass nigga. I certainly ain't think of him on my vacation.

"Come on P, you lived here all your life I know you got some to tell."

"...I mean..."

"Now I would try and make a compromise but, I mean when have you ever known Wayne to compromise with any nigga?" He jokingly looks around the room. He slowly brings his blade up to Sasha's neck.

"Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye." I sob silently to myself trying not to watch but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. He thrusts the blade through her throat in one push and hold her up so she could bleed out. After he was done watching her blood splatter against the floor, somehow her eyes gazed over at me and she silently mouthed my name before he held her by her hair and cleanly sliced her neck right open. After that I knew it was done.

"Now it's just you, me, and my territory. Bet you didn't see that coming, fuck boy." Wayne kneels down smiling besides me but I never take my eyes off of Sasha's lifeless body. She's gone forever.

"It's nothing I wanna bring up..." I take another sip from my glass. Diego senses the disturbed looked on my face and drops the topic. The limo grew quiet and we just all stared out the window the rest of the ride.

About an half hour later the limo pulls up into the drive way of my old house. I finish off my glass before opening the door, letting myself out. I jogged up the steps to the mansion and opened my mailbox to get the spare key. I turned the key but the door was already unlocked. I grab Talia's hand and slowly enter the house, Diego grabs his piece from the back of his jeans and proceeds in front of us. The house was quiet but there was this feeling that we wasn't in this motherfucker alone. We split ways. I went toward the kitchen and Diego toward the living room.

"Aye Preston who is this?!" Diego hollers from the living room. I signal for Talia to stay right here as I went to see who the intruder was. "He says you might know him." Diego tells me as I come from the hallway.

"Well I don't, who are you?" I examine the man sitting on my couch, drinking my liquor. Light-skinned and tall, he was up to no good.

"Preston Cape in the flesh, niggas said you was dead." He smirks. "Guess they was wrong." He sent chills up my spine. "Well anyways let me introduce myself. I'm somebody whose side you want to be on. You just got back, you've been gone some time now, let me help you get back on things." He offers but the chills remain.

"We never caught your name." Diego states. The man stands up and buttons his jacket.

"..Kasey Michaels." He extends his hand.

"Yeah I don't know if you heard or not, but I don't join sides...so." I show him to the door. Before he exits he turns around.

"Just don't make the wrong choices now that you're back....."He notices Talia who snuck her way from the kitchen and into the hallway. "I would hate to see something happen to her." A light chuckle left his lips and I get ready to attack but Diego holds me back. I feel all the emotions storm inside me and Diego's grip got tighter and tighter.

"Preston man calm down." He tells me. I break free from his grip and pace the floor. Anxiety builds up and my head feels like it's about to explode.

"I need to see her." I say.

"Preston what's going on?" Talia comes over to me. My mind starts to calm down and I head for the door. "Where are you going? Preston?" Talia calls me but I was already inside the limo and giving the driver directions.

Hour Later ...

I haven't been to a cemetery in years. I searched around with my hands in my pocket until I finally came across her grave.

'Sasha Lambert'

Her head stone read. Somebody left flowers. I needed to come to her grave, this just might be the closure that I needed to move on. But everything seemed so new like it just happened yesterday. Like it was just yesterday that I said goodbye to her. I kneel in front of the grave and silently finished off my goodbyes. I whip my neck around when I heard footsteps.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know she had company today." A girl who looked a lot like Sasha said, holding onto a little boy's hand.

"You good. I just needed to say bye...she's all yours." I get ready to head back to the limo.

"Wait...are you Preston?"

"Yeah..."

"...I remember you...I'm Reyna...Sasha's sister."

"Oh hey." I give her a hug. "It's been a long time....When you get a kid?" I direct my attention on the little boy who wouldn't take his eyes off me.

"....This is my nephew...Tevin." She rubs his head.

"How old is he?...And I didn't know you and Sasha had another sister."

"He's 5, and we don't...."

"....What?" My eyes shoot from her to the boy and the anxiety comes back.

"He's Sasha's son..."