11: Jayla Returns

*Monday*

Jayla

"We got you now, bitch!" I swipe my right hand across the side of her face for the fifth time and she lets out more tears. Me and my girls been down here beating the life out this pregnant ass bitch for days now. I was more determined than ever to find this bitch and now that I had her I wasn't letting this bitch out alive. "You thought I wasn't gone find you? You unbelievable ass bitch just thought you was getting away, think again bitch!" I punch off her ass.

"Come on Jay, you said we a go shoppin' don't nobody wanna be here all day torturing this bitch." Lola spat.

"You....bitches are ruthless, you better hope I don't get out of this alive." The bitch threatened and I just laughed before I forced my foot in her face.

"Yeah......we can go." I grab my bag and keys following Lola and Le'Maysia out of the door. I locked up and unlocked the doors to my car hopping in the drivers seat. Starting the engine I pull out of the space and head down the empty street. "What store we going too?" I asked looking over at Lola who hopped in the passenger seat, staring at her freshly done nails.

"...I don't know. Where you wanna go Maysia?" She rotates in her seat facing Le'Maysia.

"...I don't know, you wanted to go shopping." My nerves start to run thin.

"Really? You bitches stopped me from killing this bitch off because y'all wanted to go shopping and now don't neither of y'all know where you wanna go." I bust a U-turn and head back to the building.

"Jayla you got her so why are you still so bitter? Like let's live a little bit or something, muhfuckers seniors now in high school we should be buying prom dresses or something but you wanna go torment some pregnant bitch you been after for a year. Like you have her now so let's relax and live." Lola suggests. I try and listen to her but my mind was some where else. I focus on the road busting another U-turn and heading toward the strip.

I park in the mall parking area and we all simultaneously get out the car and walk into the entrance together. Lola's face lights up when we entered the half-crowded mall and she heads straight for the escalator.

"Where you going?" I ask her.

She turns her head while she continues walking, "Second floor." She twists her hips bringing emphasize to her round plump ass. "There's a Louis Vuitton up there." Her heels echoes through the mall. I follow Le'Maysia to the Nike store as I watch her eyeball a pair of all white Nike Roshe women shoes. I just wonder around the store looking at the different selection. Le'Maysia was the tom-boy out the group, she ain't really wear heels or dresses but when she did dress up she looked amazing.

"Do you need some assistance?" One of the workers came behind me I alternate my position to face him.

"No, I'm just in here with a friend. I don't really wear gym shoes." I smile pointing to my gold Christian Louboutins that I got two days ago.

"I figured, they look nice though. They look expensive." He admires them more.

"...Yeah when your daddy is the Governor of the state, you just get it like that." I shrug.

"...Wait, you're Manny Hartford's daughter? Jayla?" I was pleased that he knew who I was.

I smiled and place my hand against my chest in shock, "Yes, I am. And thank you for not mistakenly thinking I was my sister Victoria." I commend his knowledge.

He laughs,"I follow you on Instagram, your are much prettier in person." He cheeses and I look around for Le'Maysia.

"Yeah thanks I should go now, try and find my friend." I smile and bolt in the other direction finally spotting Le'Maysia who was trying on three different pair of shoes. "Don't leave me like that again, I'm sure that worker boy was molesting me in his mind." I joke and she doesn't look up from the shoes she's modeling on her feet, I roll my eyes and walk toward the exit going to join Lola. On my way to the escalator I get side tracked by one of the stores down by the entrance that was having a blow-out sale. I think about making a quick stop in there before finding Lola. Before I could push the doors open I was pulled into a dark space behind the stairs of the mall. A hand reached across my face preventing me from screaming. I look around nervously at the people who had me right now but it was three guys I didn't recognize.

"Do you know this girl?" One of them asked holding up a picture of a caramel complected girl with short curly hair and big brown eyes. I lie and shake my head no before he yanked my head back asking again. "Do you know this girl!?" He asked this time more aggressively. I manage to get a grip on his hand with my teeth and chow down. He snatches his bleeding hand away from my mouth and I spring up from the floor running back toward the Nike store to get Le'Maysia.

"COME ON WE GOTTA GO!" I yell leaving no time to tell her why but just grabbing her arm and push past a few people to get out of the store.

"What's going on? Where is Lola?" I sigh remembering that she was on the second floor of the mall.

"Go start the car, I'll get Lola. Meet us in the front in three minutes." I rush to the escalator sprinting up the steps. Once I make it to the top I look around frantically for Lola, she wasn't hard to miss with her bright red hair and light pink sun dress. I go into the store where she was earlier and ask the cashier if they'd seen her.

"Uh, yeah just like three minutes ago she left out with two men." He tells me and I exit the store scanning around for an exit. I notice the back steps that no one takes and head that way. Just then I see Lola being carried away by the same guys who just held me up, I get ready to jet down the stairs and go after her but I felt heavy hands push me and I stumble down the long staircase and seconds later I was out.