45: It's Over ...

*Wednesday*

Kasey

11pm

I can see the plane lights approaching in the dark sky. The landing zone was clear, all I had with me was the clothes on my back. I wanted to leave everything right here in San Diego and start completely over back in Phoenix. After all, my work here is complete. I got Deontae running my drug line through his joint and I returned favors to all the bitches that put me in a fucked up position. Not to mention Zaz is handled and I couldn't be more satisfied. I stepped back to let the jet land. I only wished that Shawna would of made the right choice to come back with me. I wanted us together as a family, I mean after all she is having my kid. But, bitches get dissed once and get in they feelings. This was it. I'm going home. As the pilot opened the jet doors, I heard tires come to a screeching halt. I turn around to a snow white 2016 BMW 6 series. Snow white? My eyes bulge as the driver door flies open.

"Kasey!" His voice echoes. "It's over." Suddenly my feet became melted into the dirt. I watch as he pulls out his silver 9mm.

POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW!

I felt the piercing sting of every bullet. I been shot before but every single one of Zaz's bullets felt like it ripped large gaping holes in my body. Now my entire body felt melted into the dirt. Zaz stood over me as I took my last breath.

POW! POW! POW! POW!

***************
Bella

Stella, Mia, Nayeli, Nicole, and I sat on the couch in the living room of my mama's apartment watching the channel 7 news. We all just heard.

"Damn..." Stella says after the room been silent for minutes.

"That shit unbelievable." I add on. "Jayla Hartford dead."

"Jayla Hartford...dead." Stella stares at the screen. Nayeli had no expression on her face she just looked dead herself sitting on the single chair next to the loveseat her sister sat on also looking dead.

"Stella?" She didn't answer. "Stella!" I punch her.

"What?" She comes back to reality. "Don't ask me if I'm okay like me and her were friends--I mean if you ask me, she got what she deserves. She killed Brit last year and got away with it--not to mention she tormented Mia for killing her crazy ass cousin, Addison, that tried to kill you." I look at Mia whose eyes averted to the ground. "Jayla wasn't no angel. I never wished death on her but it is what it is. Plus I have other situations to tend too." She gets up and leaves the living room. Everybody just stared as she left.

"She's hurting." Nayeli says. "I mean we didn't fuck with her but she was one of us--in a way."

"I wonder how her boyfriend handling it." Nicole inquires.

"Which one?" Nayeli asks. We all burst out into laughter.

"Damn the girl got down like that?" Mia smirks.

"Are you serious almost everybody at Eagle High wanted to fuck her--girls included." Nayeli states.

"Don't mean she had to let them." Nicole mumbles.

"Right!" We all laugh again. "I just thought about it--I remember seeing her in Walgreens buying a pregnancy test." Everybody eyes got wide. "This was awhile ago though, Cam was like a newborn--I was with Christian."

"Well she couldn't of been pregnant that was awhile ago." Mia says.

"We all got dirt in our past..." I say.

"Yeah what would of been the odds that you and my sister would of got pregnant by the same guy?" Nayeli asks.

"What's the odds that I would of fell in love with him and he dies?" Awkward silence fills the air. "Sorry." I laugh. "Just been through so much in one year."