6: She's a dirty girl

*Wednesday*

Bella

'Up next to the stage please give a warm welcome to our new and baddest bitch of all time.....the one, the only....Babydoll!"

I heard the announcer broadcast to the audience. I felt my heart beating a million times harder than usual as I stepped from behind the long curtains, wearing nothing but pasties to cover up my nipples, bunny ears, white gloves, and a lace thong. I slowly walked to the pole trying to be as sexy as possible. I hear a couple of cheers from the audience when I approached the middle of the stage. I gently grabbed the pole and held onto it while moving in a circular motion, teasing the audience by showing off my full figure. The thong I was wearing made my ass look 10x fatter. Honestly the attention was amazing, almost immediately I started to see money flying toward me on the stage. The music was slow so I just tenderly grind up and down on the pole. Once the DJ starting speeding up the beat I starting bouncin' my ass and dropping it. The crowd goes crazy when I started and I didn't see why, because I watched other girls work this pole and they looked like gymnasts up here and I was barely even flexible. I knew how to do a split or whatever but that started to get old. Towards the end of the song I moved to the end of the stage closer to the audience and focused all of my attention to the man who sat closest to the stage. Ember told me that the men who sit in the seat closest to the stage pay big money and they pay even more if you make them seem special. I sat at the edge right in front of him and spread my legs wide open in his face. A big smile flash from ear to ear as if he had just saw a bag of a million dollars in front of him and he wraps a Benjamin right in my thong. I twist around and form the doggy position while clapping my cheeks in his face. I felt his strong warm hands grip both my cheeks and start massaging them gently. I looked back and bit my lip for him while throwing my head back from the 'pleasure'. I flip back around and hop of the stage. I straddle him in his chair and grope his back and neck while shaking my ass on his lap. I feel his dick get harder and harder the more I moved my cheeks. He buried his face in my breasts and I fling my head back and starting rocking back and forth as if I was riding his shit. The heat that was building up inside my body took me to another planet. His eyes met mine and we held a deep stare for a long time. He was an attractive man actually. In his twenties, light complected, mid-length dreads, dark eyes, and nicely trimmed facial hair. I leaned down to kiss his neck but I was interrupted.

'Alright gentlemen that was our infamous Babydoll!' The announcer broke up our sexual moment and I hopped off his lap, sort of embarrassed that all that went down. I quickly clicked my heels back to the dressing room and swiftly begin to undress. I got a few glares from the other strippers and they were mumbling shit under they breath.

"Bella...Master D wants to see you in his office....now." Ember sternly blasted coming from the outside. I threw on a robe and some slippers and strolled over to his office. I was a little excited to hear what he had to say. I just knew I was about to get rewarded for my work on stage.

"Yes...Master D?" I enter his office. Today he was dressed in a white suit with a all white top hat. He removed his gold sunglasses soon as I stepped in. He didn't say much, just penetrating me. I get a little uncomfortable, his stares can get above tense and he can easily make you feel smaller than what you are.

His eye twitched before he spoke, "What in the fuck was that out there?" He said through his teeth. I could hear the vigor in his voice which let me know right away that I was not about to be rewarded.

"What do you mean? I was doin' my job." I get defensive.

"Did Ember show you what to do this morning?" He came from behind his desk. "Like did she show you how to begin and end your performance?" He looks me dead in the eyes.